4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay so wait..

the scene with Anna in the kitchen in her house.. the song playing...
that's the one from Final Fantasy 8 right? in Fisherman's Horizon..
OH MY!!! I just fell in love again...
sorry, I so freakin love FF8 =)
and other than I'm so down for this game.. that piano rendition of that FF8 classic made my heart smile..
thank you dev

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
Another day another person using Mixdrop, a virus-ridden service that is blocked by any reasonable anti-virus, making such links useless.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If any of you guys may feel annoyed by the small incremental updates, sorry for that, this graphics level takes time and care to do. If you prefer to wait for bigger updates than please do so.

All I can guarantee you is 25th every month. On the clock. New Red Lucy will be here. :giggle:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A beautiful game and the renders are very impressive and the details really take you in. I like the storyline and the pacing. the Aunt is an interesting character and so is the sister.

One of the best new ones here on the site. Potentially it has a lot to offer. I mean absolutely keep up the good work. LeFrench

• Love

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If any of you guys may feel annoyed by the small incremental updates, sorry for that, this graphics level takes time and care to do. If you prefer to wait for bigger updates than please do so.

All I can guarantee you is 25th every month. On the clock. New Red Lucy will be here. :giggle:
I'm not annoyed but it's good to know. I'll play it every 3 months then, and may support it if your schedule is respected. Le kiss

• Love

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
pas de traduction française :(
And he calls himself LeFrench! o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monthly alarm, set! Thanks :sneaky:

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Personally, I am a fan of how Rose treated MC. Why? Well not just because I find it hot but more than that it can and more than likely will lead to character growth in MC.

Let's be honest, he looks like a skinny bitch with a terrible haircut who doesn't know how to get his dick wet. This is perfect as it will allow the story to transform him into a man at the very least.

I understand those who were immediately upset, however keep in mind that this game is still very much in its early stages so character development is still very much something to consider.

Keep up the great work! This game is a true gem!

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Hey guys, can you tell me how to name the relations? Becuz, If I write roommate, he's calling her roommate instead of Kat. If I just name her as 'Kat', he's calling her Kat, but instead of saying she's my roommate Kat, he's saying ' she's my Kat Kat '
Kat is the sister
Rose is the aunt.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
yeah? Not sure what the problem is. Some people address each other in that way, or refer to each other that way.
Might be different for some people, but thats how they do it in that part of the world I suppose. :)
I see nothing weird or wrong about it personally, but thats me. :unsure:

Reactions: Udayana
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes