4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
LeFrench gives homage to FF9, and then he hits me with his cover of Fisherman's Horizon... which is my favourite FF song of all time.

10/10 Game, would recommend.

Reactions: zeph19
Sep 18, 2022
I'm very chill, but I will criticize anyone if they deserve it and praise them if they deserve it. I'm not gonna blindly accept what a dev says if you wanna do that you're welcome to.
LeFrench has been pretty consistent with consistent quality releases. It would be great devs never had to extend release dates but that just isn't the case. I see you've been here since 2017 so you should be all to familiar with that by now. Nothing about his actions indicate that he is being lazy or shady either. Clearly passionate about his work and it shows.

Besides, as you can see from his name, he has a serious affliction. A little understanding goes a long way.

TheFrench.PNG

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Apart from his family's visit, I'm sure there must be some aspect of this update that LeFrench underestimated when planning it, which contributed to the delay. It's been way longer than what he had announced back in October, not just a few weeks.
Maybe the sex animations? Maybe having to give a few girls at least a bit of screentime each? I can't tell and I don't care; I'm sure the dev has taken note of whatever it is and it will just help him improve.

So for now, all I'd ask from everyone is to give him a break, to wait until the update is out before judging if the content is decent enough both in quality and size, and to give him the benefit of the doubt at least until he becomes a full-time liar like some other notorious devs. For now, all I see is a bump in the road and I have no reason to suspect him.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Apart from his family's visit, I'm sure there must be some aspect of this update that LeFrench underestimated when planning it, which contributed to the delay. It's been way longer than what he had announced back in October, not just a few weeks.
Maybe the sex animations? Maybe having to give a few girls at least a bit of screentime each? I can't tell and I don't care; I'm sure the dev has taken note of whatever it is and it will just help him improve.

So for now, all I'd ask from everyone is to give him a break, to wait until the update is out before judging if the content is decent enough both in quality and size, and to give him the benefit of the doubt at least until he becomes a full-time liar like some other notorious devs. For now, all I see is a bump in the road and I have no reason to suspect him.
That's reasonable. I probably came across as a salty nerd maybe I was a bit salty but I was expecting the update in late December or early Jan. I have a weariness of devs lately maybe LeFrench doesn't deserve to be judged by the standards of certain devs since this is his first delay. I wasn't trying to offend the dev contrary to what some believe and if any offence was perceived I'd like to apologize to the dev.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
06_063.jpg

Here is the link to the latest version:

Updates are available on the website only. You probably all know why.
All you need to do is sign-in with your Patreon's email, no password required. I wanted to keep this as simple as possible. I add every new account daily and twice but feel free to DM me if you're having trouble accessing it, or hop on to Discord, I am always available and much more reactive there. You will be added promptly. Except when I sleep.
Latest version is also available on Discord's "latest-release" patron-only channel to grab the links in an instant or I'm sleeping and it can't wait.

Changelog:
-262 Renders
-12 Special Gallery Renders
-8 Animations
-5 New Songs
-Menu and in-game UI re-designed
I'm making these release posts public for our friends who sadly left us during this cycle. If you see this, you're still entitled to access the website and the new release. I didn't pull your membership out.
Have a nice day everyone!
-LeFrench

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes