4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Yo yo anyone knows how to unlock all the other character models "Studio" ?
Can't seem to unlock them.

Oh and am I stupid, or have scenes from the last update simply been removed? xD
Wasn't there another scene with Kat?

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Yo yo anyone knows how to unlock all the other character models "Studio" ?
Can't seem to unlock them.

Oh and am I stupid, or have scenes from the last update simply been removed? xD
Wasn't there another scene with Kat?
Welp I am just too stupid and/or dumb. Got it...
Did a new start with the mod.
Those who can read have a clear advantage
The More You Know.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 3608162

Those pesky weekly updates :D
It's possible the Dev is posting updates in a private patreon only discord channel? I was a supporter for a bit, and Lefrench would sometimes post previews and info in there. Still not sure though, he's not great at keeping supporters in the loop. The whole discord is just memes and people making jokes about the release taking forever. Wasn't someone on the dev team supposed to take over the PR side of things?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's possible the Dev is posting updates in a private patreon only discord channel? I was a supporter for a bit, and Lefrench would sometimes post previews and info in there. Still not sure though, he's not great at keeping supporters in the loop. The whole discord is just memes and people making jokes about the release taking forever. Wasn't someone on the dev team supposed to take over the PR side of things?
Don't know, but kinda stupid not showing signs of life to non-subscribers imho.

Reactions: homejorz

MilfᔕLover

May 1, 2017
prntscr.png
That's what they said...

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Red Lucy seems to be my most favorite erotic relationship I've ever seen here.
The graphics are perfect and like I said... the best job between two siblings, or possibly,
any other relations.

I wonder if there are any other games around here that are any where as good? Not
kinetic novels....

As far as the abandoned discussion, I don't like it/agree w releases that are more than
a month or two apart. But that's just me......greedy....lol
Red Lucy was updated late last year/early this year.......That seems more recent than many
other releases on f95??? Just curious abt the rough treatment of the Dev on this one...Maybe
it's just because of the radio silence?

I mean, this game is special and I remember most things between releases....but others that
have long cycles I forget about and have to start from the beginning each time....if they are even
worth it.

Anyways.....Cheers All
Have a good one

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Red Lucy seems to be my most favorite erotic relationship I've ever seen here.
The graphics are perfect and like I said... the best job between two siblings, or possibly,
any other relations.

I wonder if there are any other games around here that are any where as good? Not
kinetic novels....

As far as the abandoned discussion, I don't like it/agree w releases that are more than
a month or two apart. But that's just me......greedy....lol
Red Lucy was updated late last year/early this year.......That seems more recent than many
other releases on f95??? Just curious abt the rough treatment of the Dev on this one...Maybe
it's just because of the radio silence?

I mean, this game is special and I remember most things between releases....but others that
have long cycles I forget about and have to start from the beginning each time....if they are even
worth it.

Anyways.....Cheers All
Have a good one
could be related to the fact that the last "update" has 50 renders or so.
and update before that (not that big either) was a year ago.
and the dev has promised monthly updates when he started his patreon.
and...name your price and support the dev, as those are some great wallpapers/art with regular updates.

#wallpaperscreatorssupportmatters
#imybedishonesandlazyyetimtakingmoremoenythanyou
#<justpickyourfavhere>

:LUL:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
could be related to the fact that the last "update" has 50 renders or so.
and update before that was a year ago.
and the dev has promised monthly updates when he started his patreon.
and...name your price and support the dev, as those are some great wallpapers/art with regular updates.

#wallpaperscreatorssupportmatters
#imybedishonesandlazyyetimtakingmoremoenythanyou
#<justpickyourfavhere>

:LUL:

Ok. Gotcha. Thanks, I was just curious. I had read some of the posts but was just curious.

Sucks but I've seen wayy worse offenders around here...lol....
Looking at my games folder now just to see which to delete.... Some haven't had Content updates
in 3 years....but they keep promising them.....lol

Cheers

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ok. Gotcha. Thanks, I was just curious. I had read some of the posts but was just curious.

Sucks but I've seen wayy worse offenders around here...lol....
Looking at my games folder now just to see which to delete.... Some haven't had Content updates
in 3 years....but they keep promising them.....lol

Cheers
Every week, there are hundreds of half-ass mediocre VNs released with horrendous posing, no post-processing, bad writing, out-dated daz assets, bad translations and uninteresting characters. Then there are VNs like Red Lucy that are like a diamond in the rough that's worth the wait. As we all know, every dev is entitled to work at their own pace and this dev in particular hyper scrutinizes the visuals to produce absolutely stunning renders and animations with characters that you can actually give a shit about. Things like that take a lot more time than just vomiting out hastily posed daz models like the typical AVN fare.

Naturally VNs like Red Lucy attract the most shit-talkers because of how long it takes to make. I figure that must be how some anti-social types express their interest in the VN. You'll typically see these types hopping threads of top-tier VN projects complaining about the dev or development time, calling the dev totally unique and original insults such as "milker" and predicting that the VN will get abandoned.

In reality, these types are just super excited for the next update and they're expressing that the only way they know how. When the update drops, they'll be so excited about it that they'll turn on "skip unseen", slam that ctrl button, and then hop back into the thread 2 minutes later complaining about how short the update was. It's just how they show that they love the game, man. They're only trolling the dev because they care! :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Every week, there are hundreds of half-ass mediocre VNs released with horrendous posing, no post-processing, bad writing, out-dated daz assets, bad translations and uninteresting characters. Then there are VNs like Red Lucy that are like a diamond in the rough that's worth the wait. As we all know, every dev is entitled to work at their own pace and this dev in particular hyper scrutinizes the visuals to produce absolutely stunning renders and animations with characters that you can actually give a shit about. Things like that take a lot more time than just vomiting out hastily posed daz models like the typical AVN fare.

Naturally VNs like Red Lucy attract the most shit-talkers because of how long it takes to make. I figure that must be how some anti-social types express their interest in the VN. You'll typically see these types hopping threads of top-tier VN projects complaining about the dev or development time, calling the dev totally unique and original insults such as "milker" and predicting that the VN will get abandoned.

In reality, these types are just super excited for the next update and they're expressing that the only way they know how. When the update drops, they'll be so excited about it that they'll turn on "skip unseen", slam that ctrl button, and then hop back into the thread 2 minutes later complaining about how short the update was. It's just how they show that they love the game, man. They're only trolling the dev because they care! :WeSmart:
I partially agree with this, but it is clear that dev lost passion to development and struggling to keep working on this because updates became small and rare. This is first sign of abandon tag. Remember Measuring My Сum, Demon Boy, etc.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes