4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
yes but lefrench is an artist first and foremost with really great renders. Just needs better task management skills trying to sell a game and build a fanbase. If he could get his style and groove down it would be great. alot of devs find a groove and style that people come to expect. and many more others just do whatever sticks to the wall and frustrate the followers

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yes but lefrench is an artist first and foremost with really great renders. Just needs better task management skills trying to sell a game and build a fanbase. If he could get his style and groove down it would be great. alot of devs find a groove and style that people come to expect. and many more others just do whatever sticks to the wall and frustrate the followers
he is doing more than ok...ofc not as good as his role-model (ttll) did, yet good enough.
cant wait for more wallpapers/art, thats why we all are here at the first place.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
french is experimenting with new things is maybe why the update is taking so long ?
Last time he experimented we ended up with ~85 story renders, and 273 million renders of the character models spinning in a circle.

• Sad
Reactions: Nacht13

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Defensive much? Seems like you were lookin to be offended and are readin into what I wrote. So, let me give you somethin to be offended about:
View attachment 3521348
just wanted to give ya peeps some insight to it. but okay, got the message. wont share insights and try to explain it to ya guys and instead let you go on nagging into the void that wont change anything at all :whistle::coffee:

welp, anyway, time to get some coffee.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Just wondering how many of those that complain about frequency of updates actually support the dev on his Patreon...:unsure:
Nah, that was rhetorical question. You folks can keep whining. You don't want to wait go play something different. There is plenty of fap material on this site.

Reactions: ziggy81

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Just wondering how many of those that complain about frequency of updates actually support the dev on his Patreon...:unsure:
Nah, that was rhetorical question. You folks can keep whining. You don't want to wait go play something different. There is plenty of fap material on this site.
Some of us aren't brainless monkeys who throw away their money for nothing. Once the milkin shenanigans began I stopped supporting him. I only pay him when an update is released but if the last "update" is anything to go by then there's no reason to give money to this guy ever.

Here's a rhetorical question for you. Why are you whining about people not paying money to a scammer on a pirate site where the main goal is to get stuff for free. If you want nonstop circle jerking about how great LeFrench is stay on Discord.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I supported him for several months but I also don't consider lefrench a milker or even use that term really

Reactions: pilapila3
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes