4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
what does it say on the sportswear from the last wallpaper? push to stay? how fitting ;-)

The main problem with developers ... most of them see themselves first and foremost as artists and their work as art ... Both perfectly correct. The only problem is ... you should then look for a partner to take over the business ... so that the artist doesn't fall asleep while being creative.

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
what does it say on the sportswear from the last wallpaper? push to stay? how fitting ;-)

The main problem with developers ... most of them see themselves first and foremost as artists and their work as art ... Both perfectly correct. The only problem is ... you should then look for a partner to take over the business ... so that the artist doesn't fall asleep while being creative.
Artists? Lol, most are just amateurs making it up as they go, and this game isnt making enough cash to hire other people, dont know if it will ever at the pace that its going and its rather weak storyline. Just the renders are top notch but they can only carry you so much

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
let me put it this way ... if the game was total crap, you and I wouldn't be talking about it ... nobody talks about junk unless they're a junk dealer

the problem is simple ... if i load an old savegame into the new update after 12 months and am done after 2 minutes ... then something is wrong

TMacHall

Jul 7, 2018
This may be the most defiantly French piece of media that has ever been created. Hopefully it carries on.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
That render is from early January...
It just had never been shared here.
You are both correct. To make our live more enjoyable we count every wallpaper that we have not seen yet as an update. So pleanty of updates we get and the dev is not milking us, as we are not paying. Fair & square!

Reactions: Udayana
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes