• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
I am just curious, I downloaded the game, do i still need to download the fix patch? Or it was already fixed in main game

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Am i missing something? Game version is 0.9 but it ends on CH2, which would usually be 0.2. Or is the patch scheme different in this one? It was very short is why im asking. I applied CH2 fix BTW.

Either way, i really enjoyed this one, models quality is insane. Probably the highest quality i have ever seen, you can see every little detail. Story is pretty decent so far as well. With some more updates, this could easily become one of, if not THE, top VN i have played so far

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

DaViking1337

Nov 14, 2017
That is the reason you're not progressing beyond 0.2.

Reinstall (w/o the fix) and you're golden.

Enjoy!
The part where Nat stands at the window on the phone is that the end or is there more because thats where it ends for me atleast (my first time playing this game)

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played the game and i liked it a lot...
Great visuals (one of best actually) , good story with some mystery about the parents.
And i loved Kat... i only hope this game will have the option of a single path (Kat for me) and not forced harem.. ( i didn't see romance in the tags ,but at least for now i dint find any forced scenes and i had the choice to refuse the milfs).
definitely im gonna keep this VN in my favorites list and i hope it will continue like this.

Last edited:

aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023
The part where Nat stands at the window on the phone is that the end or is there more because thats where it ends for me atleast (my first time playing this game)
Yes, that's the end of the current version (v0.9)

i only hope this game will have the option of a single path (Kat for me) and not forced harem..
I think there will be a path for every girl, at least there is the option to choose Anna's path. I wouldn't mind a harem.

Reactions: homejorz

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I think there will be a path for every girl, at least there is the option to choose Anna's path. I wouldn't mind a harem.
for me it depends.. on some novels i dont mind it.
but most of time i prefer single path
and to clarify i dont mind that there is the option for harem in the game, but i dont like forced harems...and not to give the option to players to refuse to sleep around.

for example i finished a VN few hours ago and i didnt like the ending at all because even though i chosen single path and maried my LI , i was forced to have poly / open marriage without the choice to keep monogamous relationship and it left me a bad taste... (maybe im too vanilla but thats my preference..)

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes