4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I mean he said he had family stuff for months while he was working on the game that slowed development. Then the experimental stuff slowed him down. I still think this game is awesome just been super disappointed with the small updates hopefully he gets a groove soon and starts pumping out solid updates. The dude developing sex bot makes pretty content filled updates quite frequently

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Don’t worry I work everyday towards a polished finished product. Turned out game development is a far more complicated process than just pose, click render, type code, done.

It’s very encouraging and shows that what I do means something. Frustration is a compliment compared to indifference.

Like someone said, stable workflow groove is a bitch to find but I’m getting there. Not 3 years ago I had no idea what a 3d software even was.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hard reality :cry: :cry:
Nah, I’m fine I live off very little. Sure I can’t buy a mocap set for better animations or voice acting or six 4090s but every month is slightly more than the one before.

Slow and steady growth is healthier than explosive success. Very few can take it. That’s where things stop dead, pressure is too much too fast.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Don’t worry I work everyday towards a polished finished product. Turned out game development is a far more complicated process than just pose, click render, type code, done.

It’s very encouraging and shows that what I do means something. Frustration is a compliment compared to indifference.

Like someone said, stable workflow groove is a bitch to find but I’m getting there. Not 3 years ago I had no idea what a 3d software even was.
Then why tell your supporters a new update is releasing "very soon" if you know how complicated development is? Some already feel scammed with the last update you put out. Why not just be honest with us?

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Then why tell your supporters a new update is releasing "very soon" if you know how complicated development is? Some already feel scammed with the last update you put out. Why not just be honest with us?
Ehh I kinda agree with you

Reactions: Xumeey

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The "you don't work as fast as I think you should" bitchers are some of the absolute worst posters on this site. They contribute nothing, clutter threads, and drive away devs it really should be against the rules.
thing is i know how lefrench works. that guy is such a perfectionist, barely 20% of all his renders even get to the final stage for the game. dat dude is constantly trying to find better light effects for his image, taking hours for a pose cause he is never truly satisfied with one.

and in his free time... he is getting tortured with greys anatomy by his waifu :HideThePain:
for real, i understand if a dev does jackshit, but here it's just the curse of a perfectionist going wild on each pic. so that guys nagging simply aint justified... and it's also kinda getting annoying :LUL:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Kat_RB2.jpg Kat_RB3p.jpg Kat_RB4p.jpg

Hello everyone,
Busy rendering, the office is hot on GPU fans running all day and night. In the meantime here's something I've been working on for a few days now during late nights.
With Kat getting involved in the studio business, you'll start noticing more and more custom clothing assets I made myself. I always felt guilty of not being able to give anything real for higher tiers, So I found a manufacturer that accepts NSFW designs and I gotta say, to see something I made on 3D software like a dumb amateur becoming a real object is humbling.
Now I have to order every single sample to make sure the quality is up to expectations. Manufacturer already has good reviews but you never know. And find a way to relay them for free to high-tier patrons, be it gift codes or pre-paid, I don't know yet.
The shop now exists, set up and ready to go. It will open and items appear as soon as they appear in-game as well.
Insisting on them being cheapest possible, chosen the lowest cut (5%). Also, (almost) all special renders or pin-ups will be available on printed on framed canvas.
Finally all those pics have a proper use and it put a stop to random renders. Only making ones good enough to deserve a physical existence. These kinds of inspiration instances happen rarely.

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
what sort of harem is it? can you have them all/pursue them all without consequence or is it only certain girls can pair with each other?

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Very good for what's here. Some pretty high quality, excellent renders and character models. Great music and environment out in the country is also fantastic. I like the small, relaxing setting with a smaller cast, they all are interesting. Has a lot of potential and Kat could go down as one of the GOATs when it's all said and done so far she's a very lovable character, beautiful and sexy doesn't even begin to describe her :love:. Although the Milfs aren't what you'd normally get with flawless looks they still have beautiful curvy Milfy bodies and still look quite good in the right light and angle.

The only downside appears to be that there's not much here for a year and half development. I think less than 2,000 renders? In any case, I hope this continues because even the story has piqued my interest.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Keep it on topic. I've cleaned up a few pages back, but there is way more that could be removed.

Anyone that continues to derail conversations from the development of the game and the game itself, will be warned.

Jun 4, 2022
I couldn't believe how short it was
Then I took a look at the changes 190 and 200 maybe 250 Renders in each update
The entire game is considered a single update in some games
you're comparing apples to oranges, saying that. And without stating just which games you're comparing this to, there is no way to either agree or disagree.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
thing is i know how lefrench works. that guy is such a perfectionist, barely 20% of all his renders even get to the final stage for the game. dat dude is constantly trying to find better light effects for his image, taking hours for a pose cause he is never truly satisfied with one.

and in his free time... he is getting tortured with greys anatomy by his waifu :HideThePain:
for real, i understand if a dev does jackshit, but here it's just the curse of a perfectionist going wild on each pic. so that guys nagging simply aint justified... and it's also kinda getting annoying :LUL:
If the 20% figure is even remotely accurate he needs to work on that ASAP.

Being this kind of a perfectionist is just as bad as being lazy or a outright scammer, because to the people waiting for releases these things are functionally the same.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
LeFrench made over 1500 renders in a year and about 80 renders in 8 months and counting. That should be a major red flag. Before the fanboys attack me know that I'm simply stating facts.
Factually untrue, +2400 image for the turntable animation.
Wise decision? Not sure, but they exist.

• Haha
Reactions: Nacht13 and mytaca
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes