4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Vanilla guys with a crusade vs NTR as well as a crusade vs Old man and young girl, vs ugly guys n hot girls,vs hobos and hot girls etc etc,such a crusade vs those types that they become toxic,if you don't like a path for any particular reason simply don't play the game if you can't avoid such path,as simple as that,but instead these (vanilla guys)"you know who you are ",start whining and crying about any path that isn't (young hunks banging hot chicks),there are plenty of those games out there,play those and leave the NTR,old and young,ugly /fat and hot girls paths alone,if they're not for you then don't play them and stop being so toxic about them
First of all, whatever you were smoking, you might want to put that away. :p Second, I fail to see how relevant this is here, considering that the developer here had explicitly ruled out NTR for this game. :unsure: Third, for the love of god, please break up your long paragraph into several paragraphs. Seriously, it is literally a huge and difficult-to-read wall of text that would require a more significant amount of time to comprehend them. :FacePalm:

Oh, and I would advise that you do not cross-post same thing in multiple threads unless it is absolutely necessary. Frankly, it can make you look like an attention whore to the audience, no offense intended. :FacePalm: Just a fair warning there.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Oh, and I would advise that you do not cross-post same thing in multiple threads unless it is absolutely necessary. Frankly, it can make you look like an attention whore to the audience, no offense intended. :FacePalm: Just a fair warning there.
I think you hit the head of the nail there.......

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah yet another cuckold wannabe
Take your own advice mate. The "developer notes" section of the OP literally says there will be no NTR and you're still asking for it to be added. :FacePalm:

There are plenty of other games you can play to fulfil your cuckold fantasies, stop trying to ruin good games with them.
those "things" are as delusional as it could be...coming in a non-nir game thread, asking for their particular kink, and on top of that proclaiming that there is nothing worse than trying to enforce some non-ntr, aka non-"hard", kinks:KEK:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
has the dev said anything about how the lesbian tag will work will it be actual lesbian stuff or is it threesomes+ where the mc is involved?

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I think the developer should step in and stop the fight between ntr people and vannila people otherwise they're going to ruin the thread
You're simply missing my whole point or just playing dumb
Bottom line is if you dont like a path simply don't play it and move on instead of being toxic about it regarding if others like such path,DEVs are making these games for a general audience etc
understand one thing that a ntr players can play vanilla games but they(the other party) would never play ntr games even if it has great story so it's better to avoid it as much as possible and I've never seen a meaningful ntr paths in any avn most of them are only for kink and i don't think it's worth it

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think the developer should step in and stop the fight between ntr people and vannila people otherwise they're going to ruin the thread

understand one thing that a ntr players can play vanilla games but they(the other party) would never play ntr games even if it has great story so it's better to avoid it as much as possible and I've never seen a meaningful ntr paths in any avn most of them are only for kink and i don't think it's worth it
the dev has stated more than clearly - there will be no ntr (in f95z common meaning - no other male character will fuck females in this game).
it is even in the OP under planned tags.
what would you, or anyone else, wanna more?

that "thing" is obviously just trolling, and it should receive appropriate treatment as such.

Reactions: punisher2099

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Just found this absolute gem. The renders are amazing and the characters.....especially kat, the interactions between her and the mc are on point :love: and please tell me the auntie is gonna turn out to be the mom!!

Reactions: moonshadow

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
So my theory is rose is really the mom and anna is really the auntie. The mc and kat are quite possibly born from incest. I noticed in an earlier post that LeFrench said it was difficult to get the siblings to look similar, in my opinion they both kinda look similar to rose....it may just be me but it could also be the same thing that LeFrench did it purposefully which would back up my theory of rose being the mom. The melody that he played for rose was something that their dad played for them when they were kids and that triggered something in rose hence putting her hand on the mcs inner thigh because she felt nostalgic or that maybe she thinks that something is triggering in the mc and he'll slowly start figuring things out for himself through memories and rose felt a kind of relief (or fear).

I know i only found this a few hours ago but i really cant wait to see how this plays out, its definitely piqued my interest. Im fully invested in this now haha.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Mom ? Auntie ? Sister !? What is this madness ?...

No no no Rose was the dad's roommate, now they're just friends though she bought the house so she's the landlady but it's a secret.
Oh sorry that was my bad pronunciation, english is only my first language what i meant was "landlady", "roommate" and "friend"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I posted this on another thread because they've been having similar problems with the restirctions.

"Sorry but im gonna have a bit of a rant here, not at you but at patreon and these douche nozzle's that police these sorts of things

I honestly dont see whats wrong with it because for starters these are games and novels, its fiction. Why do they have such a problem with things like that. I would also love to know why it is such a taboo, i personally dont see anything wrong with incest regardless if its fictional or nonfictional. I mean heck it was even in the bible, so if its such a crime then why do they get you to swear on the bible in court.....

Clerk: Place your left hand on the bible an raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you god?
Defendent: Yes
Prosecutor: Why did you have sex with your mother?
Defendant: because shes a milf.....plus Its in that book you just got me to swear on :cool:
Judge: :oops:

(not trying to trigger anyone, just stating a fact but tbf anyone on this sight probably aint gonna have any religious issues :ROFLMAO:).
As long as its consensual then whats wrong with it. No one will love and care for your well being more than your family, except mine coz they are dicks haha but seriously they make fucking sex dolls of children so why cant you slip a digit or two in your mom or sister.
Rant over......for now"

Reactions: Udayana
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes