4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I posted this on another thread because they've been having similar problems with the restirctions.

"Sorry but im gonna have a bit of a rant here, not at you but at patreon and these douche nozzle's that police these sorts of things

(not trying to trigger anyone, just stating a fact but tbf anyone on this sight probably aint gonna have any religious issues :ROFLMAO:).
As long as its consensual then whats wrong with it. No one will love and care for your well being more than your family, except mine coz they are dicks haha but seriously they make fucking sex dolls of children so why cant you slip a digit or two in your mom or sister.
Rant over......for now"
Of course it varies according to countries but in mine, France, incestuous marriage is forbidden, between parent and child, between brother and sister, but not between cousins (contrary to what I wrote in another thread, I made a confusion between civil law and the law of the Church); it's probably because of a greater risk of genetic anomalies if children were born of such unions. Incestuous sexual relationships are not prohibited, provided both participants are at least 18 years old, because if someone is still under the authority of his parents and he has sex with one of them, one can doubt that it really was consensual. In the case of brother and sister, I don't know if the restriction applies as well, since they have no legal authority over each other.

Besides people don't swear on the Bible in a court, they just swear to tell the truth (only in criminal courts, I think), too bad for your other argument :LOL:

And sorry about my accent :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pappypop

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While Austria cannot have that after some years ago some lunatic was convicted for
locking his small daughters in the basement and breeding them to aduthood,
only becasue one of the come of age daughters found him insufferable after a while,
Nederlands seems contempt that their pedos go to eastern europe to rape small boys,
then go to france to rape small virgin girls smuggled from eastern europe.
Crazy, no?

World is a crazy place and sure enough 5 o”clock news will trump any horror we got here gaming.

Reactions: Impious Monk

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
While Austria cannot have that after some years ago some lunatic was convicted for
locking his small daughters in the basement and breeding them to aduthood,
only becasue one of the come of age daughters found him insufferable after a while,
Nederlands seems contempt that their pedos go to eastern europe to rape small boys,
then go to france to rape small virgin girls smuggled from eastern europe.
Crazy, no?

World is a crazy place and sure enough 5 o”clock news will trump any horror we got here gaming.
Ah well, there's a difference between having some good 'ole snu-snu with your sister and going psycho on your family.

Incest is not the problem, the guy is just batshit crazy.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
"Justo no NTR, Hardcore BDSM, lolis and kawaii stuff"

Wait a minute... So... No fun for the grampa with the *cough* roommate or/and the "friendly" neighbor's wife? Damn!!
he mentions cheating, from what I understand is that there will be netori but not netorare or at least that's how I interpret it

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Exactly.
Incest between 2 consenting adults is legal in Spain, as it should be everywhere in the world as long as they really are 2 consenting adults.
As for marriage, is seems to be pretty much the same as in France: it is forbidden between parent and child, between siblings, between grandparents and grandchildren, and finally between auncle/aunt and niece/nephew (including adoptive relatives).

It is legal between cousins though; in fact, I had a classmate whose grandparents were cousins. However, if I remember correctly, they require a special authorization from the local Bishop if they want a religious wedding.

poopisthebest

May 29, 2022
Should I wait for next update before playing if roommate/landlady dialogue drives me crazy?
It always feels like going to get a coffee... taking that delicious first sip but you find out its actually empty.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.3 report 3.jpg
tbz4.jpg

Devlog 20/08/22

5 days until release, and 2 scenes left. Like always I'll try to wrap this update nicely.

It's pretty much focused around Rose this time, made her scenes much longer than was originally expected. It will be a very pivotal moment for our main character and Rose's plans to change him into the man she needs him to be going forward.

Taking a day off today to see family.

Have a nice weekend everyone !

-LeFrench

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Lesbian: Not true lesbian but in an FFM setup, every scene will revolve around the MC.
So no voyeur I guess.
That's so disappointing...:(

Is sad when lesbian/voyeur scenes is considered ntr by the community here at F95. I would understand if that was another guy in the mix, but there isn't. At the very least the dev should make some optional voyeur, not everyone is butthurt about said scenes.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Is sad when lesbian/voyeur scenes is considered ntr by the community here at F95. I would understand if that was another guy in the mix, but there isn't. At the very least the dev should make some optional voyeur, not everyone is butthurt about said scenes.
where are furry tentacles monsters?
what about them, dude?!
bloody, unique, hot, sexy, furry. tentacles. monsters!

so disappointed:(
they need some, ok, they need a lot, of love...at the very least the dev should make some optional furry tentacles monsters, not everyone is butthurt about said scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and EJW

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You wana perv on people, go watch a movie, clip, cinema, theater:
that is what you do for those mediums.
In here we game, as in we got a Main we make choices for.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes