4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For fucks sake French, both Nat (damn what a body!) and Anna (damn what a body!) naked in a short period of time.......you're killing me here............

One thing I don't like is Nat's eyebrows, they are to big with them being black in contrast to her blonde hair, it gives her a "weird" look.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
As explained thrice in the corresponding thread, software update destroyed assets. Had to revert back my whole setup and work harder on something new with better gear or keep trying to repair the irreparable.
C'est vraiment malheureux, j'ai adoré ce jeu. Je vais garder ce qui en existe comme un petit trésor.

It's really unfortunate, I loved that game. I'll keep what exists of it like a treasure [in more or less good English :D ].

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Played 1st time today. Definitely going on my favs list. Amazing rendering & animation, great angles, solid music (I usually have to mute game music), perfect proportions and surprisingly good story so far. Well done and can not wait for more!

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I don't know how you're getting away without getting hit with copywrite warnings on the music your using, but I've been enjoying making a second game out of trying to guess the original songs.

I almost cheered when I recognized a song from the FF8 soundtrack.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know how you're getting away without getting hit with copywrite warnings on the music your using, but I've been enjoying making a second game out of trying to guess the original songs.

I almost cheered when I recognized a song from the FF8 soundtrack.
Plenty of reasons really:
- The use of covers only. It's reproduction not exploitation.
- I'm not selling the game anywhere so it falls under fair-use. (Steam or GOG would pose a problem for example)
- I'm not a professional game developer. I'm learning everyday, so they're used for educational purposes.

And if all that is not enough, then the most important factor is that I'm french. We don't give a damn about royalties.
Louis XVI can attest to that. :cautious:

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Liked the update, loved Nat. I'm curious about how she'll get along with Kat, I believe they could become fast friends and join up for mischief against mc. Kat getting jealous of Nat would also be spicy.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1.jpg

TEASER: Who's coming.

A fifth character yet to be introduced in Red Lucy's future. Keeping this under wrap for a while.

Who can it be?

Some of you who follow me and my sneaky posts around may already know who this is. All I can say is, she is an FIA scout going around driving schools looking for promising driving raw talent.

Face and NSFW reveal later tonight for roommates and up.

Development of 0.6 officially begins tomorrow. Took a 4 days break, it was refreshing. :giggle:

See you soon.

-LeFrench

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
View attachment 2142870

TEASER: Who's coming.

A fifth character yet to be introduced in Red Lucy's future. Keeping this under wrap for a while.

Who can it be?

Some of you who follow me and my sneaky posts around may already know who this is. All I can say is, she is an FIA scout going around driving schools looking for promising driving raw talent.

Face and NSFW reveal later tonight for roommates and up.

Development of 0.6 officially begins tomorrow. Took a 4 days break, it was refreshing.

See you soon.

-LeFrench
At first I thought it was a racing car, but then I realized this is the face of a happy robo-cat that listens to something in big headphones

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The neighbor is married and keeps secrets, The model has a boyfriend (it doesn't matter if it's imposed, he's old enough not to be like that), the aunt the moment you can make a move on her, the only thing that matters to her is her pleasure, plus it also keeps deep secrets. With all this, the only one that seems worthwhile is her sister, I just hope that she does not have knowledge of those secrets that her aunt has and others, because there, yes, none would be worth following as LI .
Regardless of this, it would be good if the entire game had background music, because there are parts that are silent and it is as if the emotion of the game is lost.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Will take a look, I'm interested in cheating and femdom (planned) kinks

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes