4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
French snails always beat American snails at the annual marathon because of L'ess cargo.

I recently heard about an explosion at a cheese factory in France. The police had to get through a lot of de-brie to find the remains.

My dad is always worried that I might accidentally get a bug. So, when I told him I wanted to go to France, he told me I shouldn't visit the Eiffel tower because it comes among the biggest Paris sites.

A croissant died when an aspirin hit him with a baguette. The police branded the assailant as the 'pain killer'.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I asked a French man if he played Video Games.
He said Wii!

What do you call a Frenchman wearing Sandals?
Philipe Philope.
French snails always beat American snails at the annual marathon because of L'ess cargo.

I recently heard about an explosion at a cheese factory in France. The police had to get through a lot of de-brie to find the remains.

My dad is always worried that I might accidentally get a bug. So, when I told him I wanted to go to France, he told me I shouldn't visit the Eiffel tower because it comes among the biggest Paris sites.

A croissant died when an aspirin hit him with a baguette. The police branded the assailant as the 'pain killer'.
enter leave.gif

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
That flip flop one always gets me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

one more to share, will need more french jokes

edit, lefrench has woken up, time for me to scurry and hide for a few hours. will post the other render later today :)
Who is she, she a new character in the game?

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Race69.jpg

Yeah, spent my last break-day to prepare and test this coming part in Red Lucy's far future (or not too far). Building open circuits assets and memory limits about it.

It's heavy, tough on the cards, but I'll find a way... And, of course red has to be the dominant color.

Better start now than later when it's too rushy to do it right. o_O

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Who is she, she a new character in the game?
A fifth character yet to be introduced in Red Lucy's future. Keeping this under wrap for a while.
Apparentley she will be a new character... is she like a cameo of Joyce from Midnight Paradise cuz that's her.. not that i mind cuz she's one of my fav vn models...

She hates yoga
Okay she definitely is Joyce tho she loves yoga...:LOL:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Man i always though this game was a strong contender to be the GOAT and the only reason it would go to shit is if the dev started to introduce more characters into the story and dilute the hell out of it.
Hopefully this character was planned from the get-go and not just some fanart that turned out ok enough so the dev decided to force her into the story.

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Man i always though this game was a strong contender to be the GOAT and the only reason it would go to shit is if the dev started to introduce more characters into the story and dilute the hell out of it.
Hopefully this character was planned from the get-go and not just some fanart that turned out ok enough so the dev decided to force her into the story.
No the racing part was always hinted at from the beginning, the upcoming driving license and school, the cars/bike, the speed, the "I don't know what I want to do yet", the red. I was just looking for the right character.
As to her source, obviously a big inspiration, loved his work for years. It's only natural I borrow her, slightly modify, and try to do better.

And she's not entirely main, no ending for her. She's only here for MC's Character progression, grooming him in many ways...

The red F1 will be called Red Lucy too.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That flip flop one always gets me.

one more to share, will need more french jokes

edit, lefrench has woken up, time for me to scurry and hide for a few hours. will post the other render later today :)
In that one she looks like Joyce from tMidnight Paradise :WaitWhat:

EDIT:

Apparentley she will be a new character... is she like a cameo of Joyce from Midnight Paradise cuz that's her.. not that i mind cuz she's one of my fav vn models...

Okay she definitely is Joyce tho she loves yoga...:LOL:
I swear I hadn't read you yet :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
lefrench is sleeping so i'm gonna share a few renders. i have two more after this one but you'll have to earn em with some good jokes about france.
I'm already late, and it's not exactly a joke about France, but...

A Spanish guy, a French guy, a sexy redhead, and a fat lady are sharing the same coach of a train.
The trains goes through a dark tunnel so nobody can see anything. A loud smack resounds through the carrige.
The train leaves the tunnel and the coach gets lit up again. Everyone can se the French guy wincing in pain and rubbing his cheek.
The fat lady thinks: "This disgusting French guy must have groped this pretty girl and she smacked him good!"
The sexy redhead thinks: "That French guy probably tried to grope me, but he must have touched this full-figured lady instead and she smacked him!"
The French guy thinks: "Putain de merde ! This fucking espagnol must have groped this hot-ass redhead, she thought it was me and slapped me!"
The Spaniard thinks: "I can't wait to smack the shit out of this puto Frenchie again!"

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
C'est pas ma faute
Et quand je donne ma langue aux chat je vois les autres
tout prêts à se jeter sur moi

Oh boy! Alizée and I were born in the same year, and I was in high school when she became über popular in France.
My French teacher in high school would use her songs (and videos :BootyTime:) to practice new vocabulary and stuff.
Donner sa langue au chat... I learnt that idiom with that song and it has stayed in my mind for over 20 years.

Reactions: Nulldev

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
C'est pas ma faute
Et quand je donne ma langue aux chat je vois les autres
tout prêts à se jeter sur moi

Oh boy! Alizée and I were born in the same year, and I was in high school when she became über popular in France.
My French teacher in high school would use her songs (and videos :BootyTime:) to practice new vocabulary and stuff.
Donner sa langue au chat... I learnt that idiom with that song and it has stayed in my mind for over 20 years.
Is that really what we're known for now? Fml…

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes