VN - Ren'Py - Red Lucy [v0.9] [LeFrench]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zedno

Quite short, even for a first release but the renders look great and the characters are interesting. I can see this being a really good visual novel when it actually has some meat on its bones. Keeping tabs on it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

homejorz

Great start!
    Lefrench is a very talented artist. and these new games they have been working on have been extremely promising. Played "The path" and enjoyed it alot. But this one seems to have taken a more grounded approach. which I don't mind.

The renders are really great what can I say. scenes move with lots of fluidity, lots of effort has been put into this and it shows. Already the few animations have looked very good and haven't interrupted the flow of the renders at all. Very erotic and sexy and am excited to see more from this dev.

Interface looks nice to the eyes and game runs smoothly

The story is in it's infancy but looks promising. something of a mystery with some amazing Milfs and hot "room mate".

The character introductions already got my heart beating and am excited to see what we have in store. Great Job Lefrench. Keep up the good work. You have a real talent for this.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I was expecting more content for being almost 2 years after the demo review that I did.

Honestly it's not a bad VN, but IMO it should have more meat on the bones. I understand laying the groundwork for storytelling, but there should be more substance being 2 years after the demos release.
    Then LeFrench tosses in some books you have to grab to get more memories for the gallery. With the reminder that there were some before you're actually aware that they were there.
    Yes the women are beautiful, and there is a decent story brewing, but I'm feeling unsatisfied with the content. Just my opinion.

Is there a mystery to be solved?
    Is there a reason to finally bring up the parents?
    Is there a reason for all of the secrets from all of the others?

I'm sure there is, and eventually we'll probably get the answers in another 2 years. I know it's time consuming to create VNs, but small updates are apparently normal. It seems to take a few months to release small updates.
    I passed this VN for 2 years because I figured there would be more content to give a solid review, but honestly it's short for a v0.9.
    Saying all of that I took away a star from my first review. Yes the renders are good, and the women are beautiful, but the story hasn't made much forward progress since the demos release.
    With all of the other VNs out there, I can't give this more than an average rating.
    I'm giving an honest bit of feedback on LeFrenchs' project. Nothing more or nothing less. Good luck. I'll come back around in another 2 years and see if Chapter 2 has been finished yet.