4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Not sure how I missed this one but the visuals are pretty top notch stuff.
As far as the LI's go...just let me have Kat. The others? meh. But she is a stunner and love her feisty, insecure nature. Rockin a top bod too :love:

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Not sure how I missed this one but the visuals are pretty top notch stuff.
As far as the LI's go...just let me have Kat. The others? meh. But she is a stunner and love her feisty, insecure nature. Rockin a top bod too :love:
Same here. Kat is leagues above the rest. Have to admit though, i despise MILFS.

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I love this game! Top 5 at least! lefrench's film style is top notch and the accompanying music is perfect. This is one of those games (For me at least) where, once I have completed the latest play, I generally just sit and think, with echoes of the soundtrack in my head. Could be the weed too. Probably is the weed too. But goddamn this is a good story!

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I almost NEVER go for the blondes, whether in game or real-life. Both of the women I married were dark brunettes with light blue eyes, so you might say I am attracted to a certain look. But I really like Nat! The beautiful clumsy blonde just gets my motor runnin. I also like Kat. Coincidence the girls have the same name save for the first letter?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I almost NEVER go for the blondes, whether in game or real-life. Both of the women I married were dark brunettes with light blue eyes, so you might say I am attracted to a certain look. But I really like Nat! The beautiful clumsy blonde just gets my motor runnin. I also like Kat. Coincidence the girls have the same name save for the first letter?
Something tells me she is indeed a brunette with blue eyes.
Don't worry, your taste hasn't changed :Kappa:

screenshot0018.png

MinoLab

Jul 13, 2020
Current Mod for 0.7f. In the file "game/script.rpy". Line 74. "Dissolve(2)" is missing the capital "D" in the beginning. You won't really notice it until you start a new game:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 74, in script
    with dissolve(2)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable
I already fixed it by changing the letter but it would be nice if you could fix the mod as well. Let me know if you need the changed file or if you can handle this one by yourself ;)

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Hated it. Absolutely hated it. I hated the fact that it was so beautiful and short at the same time. This game looks like it's going to be great. I do wonder one thing though, what is the interval between updates like?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hated it. Absolutely hated it. I hated the fact that it was so beautiful and short at the same time. This game looks like it's going to be great. I do wonder one thing though, what is the interval between updates like?
It's changed over time. Initially, it was shorter, but then it's become longer as sex animations were introduced, among other changes.
Just to be on the safe side, let's say 3-4 months between updates.

Reactions: Doputgun

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Though I absolutely love the game and the Dev, it takes a little too long to update imho. Not that its TOO long, but its rather short compared to the time given. I know that Frenchie(in Butcher accent) isn't fully invested in the game since he has an actual job, but still... Just warning you, the result might be shorter than what you'd except, but quality will blow your mind anyway.

Reactions: Doputgun
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes