4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Don't think we're talking about the same kind of 'cream'. View attachment 2586135
View attachment 2586132

:ROFLMAO:
I mean, you could say which type of "cream" you're referring to. But we don't put cream in coffee here, we use milk.

(I don't judge, put whatever you want in your coffee.)
F95 decoded:
coffee = ebony girl
cream = ..... ya all know
milk = do I need to go into details?!?!

Wait, you all were actually referring that black liquid people drink in the morning to get high on energy?!?!
Oh boy, you peeps are in the wrong forum ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
F95 decoded:
coffee = ebony girl
cream = ..... ya all know
milk = do I need to go into details?!?!

Wait, you all were actually referring that black liquid people drink in the morning to get high on energy?!?!
Oh boy, you peeps are in the wrong forum ;)
In a thread that offers a VN where the MC thinks of doing unspeakable things to family members!? I think we're right at home to be perfectly honest.

lol-045.gif

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3.5 pages to go.

been a lot of fun watching this game grow
I'm not sure how it doesn't have more pages than it does. Besides SHS (Shale Hill Secrets), and Chasing Sunsets, this is my top 3 games here, even paid for the last 3 updates :coffee:

Reactions: ktunga

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
There's definite potential here but I played through the entire game so far in less than 30 minutes. Essentially, what is out so far is basically the prologue. Also, while I get the dev is going for "artistic" style points, there's SO. MUCH. FLUFF. The amount of clicks necessary to get to the next dialogue is a lot sometimes. I'm a whore for incest harems so will keep this one bookmarked. I'd suggest waiting a few years then checking back in since by that time, there might be enough content to justify downloading.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's a sleeper hit, it'll "get there" - it just needs a hook or the combination of right circumstances. Updates are short which is understandable due to the quality but that doesn't really impress the impatient people with their dick in their hands.

You should join us on by the way!
Everybody has been telling to join Discord lately, and apply to this/that. Eh, I just not used it much, I was meaning to set up today, but I got lazy. Think I'm going to try to play some of the games I've been compressing, and some Cyberpunk 2077 :coffee:

But, was being serious was going to get it all set-up, if you don't see me in there, remind me ;)

RPDL I am in the server now :coffee:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There's definite potential here but I played through the entire game so far in less than 30 minutes. Essentially, what is out so far is basically the prologue. Also, while I get the dev is going for "artistic" style points, there's SO. MUCH. FLUFF. The amount of clicks necessary to get to the next dialogue is a lot sometimes. I'm a whore for incest harems so will keep this one bookmarked. I'd suggest waiting a few years then checking back in since by that time, there might be enough content to justify downloading.
Agree to disagree strongly! It's most definitely worth downloading right now!

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
Agree to disagree strongly! It's most definitely worth downloading right now!
Fair enough. I genuinely enjoyed what little content there was and I think there is HUGE potential but right now, that's it. It's exceptionally short atm and I'd rather bookmark it and come back when there is more to play.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'd say we are over with "chapter 1" rather than prologue, in the early stages but getting started into the meat of the story, by this point the game already establishes the bro-sis incest and there's the big reveal about the mother(although our character doesn't know it yet if i remember correctly).

If you are one of those who thinks the game only starts after you wincest bang a Milf, it might be awhile and it's better to wait, but we are past the "establishing day to day" phase with big story reveals already.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sex is far from being the end, I want to do fast burn with everyone to counter-balance my slow render making compared to most games. It's all about daily life of a young man in a heavily incestual environment. If I did a family corruption type of build-up with how I work and my speed it would seem to be milking like crazy

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Sex if far from being the end, I want to do fast burn with everyone to counter-balance my slow render making compared to most games. It's all about daily life of a young man in a heavily incestual environment. If I did a family corruption type of build-up with how I work and my speed it would seem to be milking like crazy
I applaud this approach, devs trying their utmost to hold everything back(sometimes past it's natural progress) in the hope that things will become more meaningful (or just straight milking) is pissing me off lately.
As you say sex isn't the end.

The sister didn't spend much time in that "we shouldn't cross this line" place, the aunt is still hesitating but also seems very close.
Same thing with the blonde model, seems like she already took a liking to our guy, no family concerns here anyhow and things can happen at any minute...

The mom is the one that will probably take slightly longer, i feel, more mistery and past troubles here.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I applaud this approach, devs trying their utmost to hold everything back(sometimes past it's natural progress) in the hope that things will become more meaningful (or just straight milking) is pissing me off lately.
As you say sex isn't the end.

The sister didn't spend much time in that "we shouldn't cross this line" place, the aunt is still hesitating but also seems very close.
Same thing with the blonde model, seems like she already took a liking to our guy, no family concerns here anyhow and things can happen at any minute...

The mom is the one that will probably take slightly longer, i feel, more mistery and past troubles here.
It's a primal desire a lot of ppl and families live with and have to accept, here it's taken to extremes without hesitations and remorse. I'm not sure anyone is interested in a VN where everyone resist their urges :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes