RPGM Completed Red Riding Woods [Final] [Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
So what happens in the ending? She says goodbye to Poro as she's waking up, but says they'll meet again, and then she does meet him again in a post credits scene, but very nonchalantly. Do they meet everytime Red Hood dreams? Why is Poro bound to the dream world? Isnt he the real wolf that was fed human meat by the girl?

Anyway, cute game, cute mc, my favourite scene was her taking the soldier's virginity, but the ones with the wolf are also good. And the music really makes you feel stuff, especially melancholy.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
So what happens in the ending? She says goodbye to Poro as she's waking up, but says they'll meet again, and then she does meet him again in a post credits scene, but very nonchalantly. Do they meet everytime Red Hood dreams? Why is Poro bound to the dream world? Isnt he the real wolf that was fed human meat by the girl?

Anyway, cute game, cute mc, my favourite scene was her taking the soldier's virginity, but the ones with the wolf are also good. And the music really makes you feel stuff, especially melancholy.
On the surface, Red Hood wakes up, expecting to leave the nightmare she was in. Then she wakes up just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will know what I mean if you play Black Souls 1, which is considered to be a sequel.

But in truth... n-nevermind, I do not wish to share my maddening theories.

Reactions: bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
On the surface, Red Hood wakes up, expecting to leave the nightmare she was in. Then she wakes up just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will know what I mean if you play Black Souls 1, which is considered to be a sequel.

But in truth... n-nevermind, I do not wish to share my maddening theories.
I would be willing to listen to your maddening theories but I've still not played neither black souls games. So when does she meet with Poro again then? Were they both transported to the black sould world?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I would be willing to listen to your maddening theories but I've still not played neither black souls games. So when does she meet with Poro again then? Were they both transported to the black sould world?
You may not understand what I mean before you play Black Souls 1 and 2. Just play them and some of your questions will be answered. It is way better than getting spoilers from some mad lad.

Reactions: bucefala

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
pls for the love of fucking god don't feed that hobgoblin any attention, he says the most unbased stuff sometimes and refuses to even consider an outside opinion even when it's one that is heavily agreed on or just straight up some in-game info that goes against what they say.

I don't have an answer for what exactly is happening with Poro, the timeline of things is
RH being in the real world > dream > exits dream, so my take is the final poro is the real one she made a deal with outside the dream

if you play BS 1/2 you get an excuse as to why things are so scuffed with the story but that's it

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
pls for the love of fucking god don't feed that hobgoblin any attention, he says the most unbased stuff sometimes and refuses to even consider an outside opinion even when it's one that is heavily agreed on or just straight up some in-game info that goes against what they say.

I don't have an answer for what exactly is happening with Poro, the timeline of things is
RH being in the real world > dream > exits dream, so my take is the final poro is the real one she made a deal with outside the dream

if you play BS 1/2 you get an excuse as to why things are so scuffed with the story but that's it
You are funny~
Pathetically clinging to your phantom sanity~
KYAHAHAHA!~~~

Apr 16, 2024
Short answer yes.
It's strange, because it feels like I was thrown into a story, where a lot has already happened and now the place looks abandoned, chaotic, and the memory is lost. I did find a few flashbacks, but it's not enough. But perhaps this will be explained in the next games? I hope.

Iglike01

Oct 6, 2022
BS 1

In some routes, you have the option of killing Poro and imprisoning Red

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes