nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck on the library, after pharmacy I now have to go to Grace. What ever, I have only 2 options, 1."Looking for some guides" and 2. "Chat". I did chat with her now for 10 to 15 times but nothing happens. My level is 14. What do I have to do to trigger the Grace quests?

Thank you

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck on the library, after pharmacy I now have to go to Grace. What ever, I have only 2 options, 1."Looking for some guides" and 2. "Chat". I did chat with her now for 10 to 15 times but nothing happens. My level is 14. What do I have to do to trigger the Grace quests?

Thank you
Grace progression happens after Elizabeth (Army Uniform)

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Love Chloe and Clementine. Could take or leave the others. But any chance of a gallery option?

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
This game definitely need some sort of Hint table... It's strange to check image folders to be sure you have seen all content... And of course gallery needed.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Nermal50

Place the following script.rpy into your game folder, overwriting the one that is in there and you will be able to continue the game from your old save files.
Yes, thanks you for advice. From the next versions all variables will be "default" and players will be able to use old saves. BUT at the same time, there is still no 100% guarantee that there will be no errors, because the main script also changes from version to version. Actually in rare games (under early development stage) you can use old saves, because sometimes the main script undergoes major changes

spenk

May 4, 2018
Are there any cheats outhere ?

Stuck in the game .. no new persons but the girl in the library that does not wanna shoot ...

What to do?

RSM1 was far better btw. and should have an ending !

Reactions: zrilke

zrilke

Sep 17, 2022
I agree this game is total shit. RSM1 was acutally an interesting game with a lot of things going on and this one is a complete garbage. I also dont understand how can this creator take 1000€ from his patreons every month without doing anything to the game.

Reactions: spenk

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I agree this game is total shit. RSM1 was acutally an interesting game with a lot of things going on and this one is a complete garbage. I also dont understand how can this creator take 1000€ from his patreons every month without doing anything to the game.
I'm sad that you didn't like my game. Updates come out every 1.5/2 month, and I’m sad that you don’t see this. Usually people who want the game to improve write constructive criticism. But you don't. Apparently it's just not your game.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes