sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I'm sad that you didn't like my game. Updates come out every 1.5/2 month, and I’m sad that you don’t see this. Usually people who want the game to improve write constructive criticism. But you don't. Apparently it's just not your game.
The choice to go open world was kinda odd, the first game's interface was fine and also slightly easier to do a narrative surely.

Reactions: spenk

spenk

May 4, 2018
TinWoodman555 sorry I do not think RSM 2 is total crap but RSM1 was far better and no one can understand why it was not finished.
The girls were hotter, scenes better and it was very smooth to play ... I loved the game as it was getting hotter and hotter.

I do not like RSM2 it is not smooth to play (and not so easy as RSM1 imo).

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
TinWoodman555 sorry I do not think RSM 2 is total crap but RSM1 was far better and no one can understand why it was not finished.
The girls were hotter, scenes better and it was very smooth to play ... I loved the game as it was getting hotter and hotter.

I do not like RSM2 it is not smooth to play (and not so easy as RSM1 imo).
This game is still in the early stages of development. Time after time I add new quests and new animations. I have thousands of ideas and the game will get better and better, believe me)

spenk

May 4, 2018
This game is still in the early stages of development. Time after time I add new quests and new animations. I have thousands of ideas and the game will get better and better, believe me)
Ok but there is no chnance for a relaunch or ending of RSM1 ???

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
How about cheats or a walktrough ?
Walkthrough will be coming soon. Cheats, I don’t know why cheats are needed? What bores you in the game that you want to skip using cheats? In the game you don’t need grinding to earn money. Each earnings are a unique quest with unique exciting scenes. Do you want to skip this?

spenk

May 4, 2018
Walkthrough will be coming soon. Cheats, I don’t know why cheats are needed? What bores you in the game that you want to skip using cheats? In the game you don’t need grinding to earn money. Each earnings are a unique quest with unique exciting scenes. Do you want to skip this?
No but look above I am kind of stuck in the game ... how get the girl in the library ?
As with RSM1 and RSM2 one can compare to GGGB and ORS .. GGGB was outstanding and ORS is lame (exept Lena & Louise scenes).

Last edited:

a2316312

Jul 22, 2021
In this game, cheats is unnecessary, but walkthrough or better guideline is needed( how to begin relationship with girls).

In RSM1, the girl easily became my slave and there are many interesting plays and wonderful clothes( most attractive for me ). In RSM2, seems I spend lots of time to attract girls but the progress is too slow. Maybe you can focus on one girl per version ? Rapidly show how I attract girls and make them became my slave?

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
In this game, cheats is unnecessary, but walkthrough or better guideline is needed( how to begin relationship with girls).

In RSM1, the girl easily became my slave and there are many interesting plays and wonderful clothes( most attractive for me ). In RSM2, seems I spend lots of time to attract girls but the progress is too slow. Maybe you can focus on one girl per version ? Rapidly show how I attract girls and make them became my slave?
We are gradually moving towards this point. Soon you will have more slaves.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
will this game be alot like firsted one cos i really love the firsted one and also that the player could pick they want to share the girls or not and also i love petplay stuff

but was abit sad that firsted one was stopped im sure you can do alot more with this ;) keep it up

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
preview.png

The next release RSM2 comes on November 2, I have prepared a lot of interesting things for you!
Perhaps you are already tired of working as a photographer?
In any case, we remember our main goal, right? We want to take back our mansion and train our whores in it and not run around like a loser looking for good photos. It's time to take a step forward
In this episode you will find out who was responsible for the fact that you spent three years in prison and lost everything. It still remains a mystery who snitched on you, but you will learn one secret after which you will be one step closer to returning your mansion

New in version: 1.7
- New Penelope scene.
- Go to the Library to read legal literature, it's time to figure out how to get your mansion back.
- New photoshhot for Elizabeth.
- New photoshhot for Sophie.
- New photoshhot for Clementine.
- Added 4 new items in the sexshop
- Added 2 new items in the store
- New scene with Naomi, when she signs a contract with you
- Now you can train your slaves! If you don't train or punish your slaves they become stubborn
- Now you can now check the mood of your slaves in the home menu.
- You can force slaves to work on webcam. When the day ends you will see what your slave did today
- Added Naomi webcam: playing with own p**sy, playing with dil*o, sucking dil*o, and squirting!
- Added for Naomi Trainings: Toilet punishment (watersports), BJ, and double BJ
- Added for Chloe Trainings: Whip
- Fixing bugs
- Now starting from version 1.7 old saves should work. In future versions of the game you will not need to download saves, old saves will work fine. The exception will be only SIGNIFICANT changes in the code, but this will be rare
=====================================================================

What to expect in future releases (1.8):
Adding a third slave
BIG update of new punishments and new training for your slaves
You will get your mansion back!
Once you return the mansion you can forget about working as a photographer and focus on your slaves to get passive income and of course have fun with them, training them and punishing them
and more!
Stay tuned and wait for the release on November 2

Now you can try gallery update

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedSakuraMansion2-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes