JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
So from what I'm reading in the comments this is neither a continuation of the previous game, as it features basically nothing from it, nor did the last one get a proper ending. Really disappointing stuff. Also from the previews the girls seem like quite a few steps down from Naomi, Chloe or Pamela.

I'll skip it for now.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
So seeing as the Dev switched engine, start a sequel, say a character in the previous game betrayed you BUT said game isn't finished yet...
That's a really roundabout way of saying the older game is Abandoned.
The character that betrayed you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The closing of RSM1 and moving to RSM2 was well handled story wise. I'm sure the dev will bring the original trio back, once he's established a narrative that makes sense. I do wish he had remade the first, but I found myself chuckling over how he slyly put the MC in jail. I was not expecting it. The engine change is a net good, Tyrano is... oof.
Abandoned is less appropriate than completed. Given the MCs story is picked up immediately.

Reactions: SamHaim

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hey BaasB
any chance of getting that final update for RSM1 put into it's thread?
maybe it'll shut up some of the whiners in here that lack reading skills.
cheers.
first comment, and on the op is a direct link to the RSM1

(i will add a notice)

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
ok got it figured.
this is v0.10 i got from RSM1 thread
this is v0.10 i got from link in BaasB's 1st post after OP.
also date difference between .exes (both were DL'd today)
conclusion, RSM1 thread doesn't have the final v0.10 of RSM1 linked but a slightly outdated version (honestly newest version should be renamed v0.11 or v0.10.1 or v0.10 final imo)

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Sooo is a start from scratch with barely any content and nothing from the orginal game?
For now it is so, the developer has said that it will reintroduce Chloe, Pamela and Naomi later.
Let's just hope that their models have the quality of the first game.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Is the first one finished?
In practice yes!
he decided to change the engine of the game.
This basically takes up the first and in theory (according to the developer) will be expanded and created a more credible and less linear story.

I hope that the quality of the models of the three main girls will be the same as the first. Seeing this first release, I have several doubts.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I like the way it goes but there are also a lot of things that could be made a bit better. The renders are amazing like in the first game. The story? Idk now. Revenge ok, but it must proceed to get a review for this.

- You switch every time you buy something to the map, thats very annoying
- You lose some kind of energy? But you can still buy things even you are to tired to speak to someone? It would be great to see a kind of energy bar? Or an action counter?
- Some stuff you buy didnt show up in the inventory (glue and sexy dress for example)

Im looking forward to the next update!

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there! I am the RSM@ developer. I will try to answer all your questions.
Yes, this is a continuation of RSM1
Yes, there is still quite a bit of gameplay. Updates will come out about once a month.
Thank you for your interest to my game and please , without funding the game is not easy to develop

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Is there an end of content notice for part 2? I didn't get much and I'm not seeing where to go so I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Is there an end of content notice for part 2? I didn't get much and I'm not seeing where to go so I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not.
No (I didn´t get one), but when you can´t proceed in all places - that´s the end for now.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes