TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Is there an end of content notice for part 2? I didn't get much and I'm not seeing where to go so I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not.
1. Each item must be purchased to initiate the next quest
2. On the last quest for each girl, you will see a message that this quest is the last one for her ( at the moment of development )

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
1. Each item must be purchased to initiate the next quest
2. On the last quest for each girl, you will see a message that this quest is the last one for her ( at the moment of development )
I was only able to unlock one girl. Is there a patreon version with more content?

kit_007

Jan 11, 2021
Well 1.0 only two photoshoots with two girls like 10 places to go but half closed wtf big failure in my opinion even demo from ubisoft contain more playtime than this:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: natas123

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Hi there, RSM 2, v.1.1 public release win | mac | android

Don't forget to support me
Thank you very much for the great game, I love to play it and I am so excited
about the game that I have created a translation for it.
If you want you can publish this translation here or integrate it into the game.
Thanks for the great story in the game!

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german-translation-of-red-sakura-mansion-2-v1-0-tinwoodman.139577/

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
oh there are two versions...this one is where u dont use your girls like whores, or u must even here?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I really like the first Red Sakura Mansion.
So I have high expectations for this game
I will watch this game with great interest :)

Reactions: GarudaGemini

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Unable to download, too many requests. :unsure:
Any possibility to re-upload to GoFile/Mega?
Update: GoFile link is . Enjoy. :coffee:

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hi there, RSM 2, v.1.1 public release win | mac | android

Don't forget to support me
I somehow don't understand, what version is what. I have seen an update in the first game, but people saying they can download only the second game. Then there is update here. So I suppose if i want to play the second one, i go here and download it, but what about the update in the first game thread?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I somehow don't understand, what version is what. I have seen an update in the first game, but people saying they can download only the second game. Then there is update here. So I suppose if i want to play the second one, i go here and download it, but what about the update in the first game thread?
Someone made a mistake... I ve fixed it.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes