Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
What the hell is red sakura?
(I know about the tree in the first game)
I go out for hanami every spring
I took a whole bunch of pictures for 3 or 4 years in a row as well
sakura are white, light pink or smoky pink
It is a little shrimp also known as a cherry shrimp. :)

Yes the Sakura blossoms normally range from white to carious hues of pink. There are even some versions that produce yellow or greenish blossoms.
The Kanhizakura seems to bloom in a very dark deep pink, that could be described as red.

Otherwise I only found artist renditions of red sakura trees.
Maybe red just popped more on canvas then pink so painters used red some time.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
The Kanhizakura seems to bloom in a very dark deep pink, that could be described as red.
I appreciate you taking the time over this OT post.
The website doesn't call Kanhizakura blossoms red.

In Japanese culture sakura is a symbol of nice things like the fresh hopes of spring or falling in love.

sakura.jpg

Sep 2, 2020
I somehow broke the game and am stuck before the last photosession with elizabeth and have everything else.

It doesent matter if i slap her hard or soft and she runs away and then it throws me into the gallery.

I even had one scene further into it and i got the scene where the lawyer joined my slaves so i got the bk from all 3 slaves before i even joined the gclub.

So there seems to be something going haywire if one goes to far with some girls before progressin eliza enough i guess or its completly broken ....

i should add that i was stuck when she said always that she wasent in the mood.

then i did the paddle inventory thing again. yes i had done that before and she got home again and then i get into the endless cycle of failing the lingerie shoot with the paddle slap..

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedSakuraMansion2-1.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I somehow broke the game and am stuck before the last photosession with elizabeth and have everything else.

It doesent matter if i slap her hard or soft and she runs away and then it throws me into the gallery.

I even had one scene further into it and i got the scene where the lawyer joined my slaves so i got the bk from all 3 slaves before i even joined the gclub.

So there seems to be something going haywire if one goes to far with some girls before progressin eliza enough i guess or its completly broken ....

then i did the paddle inventory thing again. yes i had done that before and she got home again and then i get into the endless cycle of failing the lingerie shoot with the paddle slap..
Not 100% on this, but it seems that if you touch the paddle in your inventory she goes back to the first interaction with her and just loops. It happened to me, but luckily I had a save from before the last update and now I'll try with the new update and see if it was fixed.

Sep 2, 2020
Not 100% on this, but it seems that if you touch the paddle in your inventory she goes back to the first interaction with her and just loops. It happened to me, but luckily I had a save from before the last update and now I'll try with the new update and see if it was fixed.
yes that is the way i got into the loop thing.

Before that i was just stuck with her always saying that she doesent want to anymore and the game telling me i should somehow find out why .. if i remember correctly.

I am too far progressed to wanting to do it all again or to see at which point it breaks but i can say that its probably wise to have visited the g club before having the librarian and gf bathroom scene and the 14 days of training of the sporty chick.

Since i have seen the club scenes in last update i guess i kinda have seen it all and i will wait for next update to play again.

Reactions: Nellyg

spenk

May 4, 2018
Wonder if there will be raceplay in future updates ... an asian slave would be nice too.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
It is always a great day when he gets a new slave. This bitch is way overqualified, she's going to bring in so much slave money for her master from working corrupted officials and any other poor sod who can be blackmailed. Fuck man, you might have to change the name of the game to Red Sakura City. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: spenk

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice, with nice models and couple of animated scenes (y) But I really miss some sounds and moans during scenes. Also got some bug, but didn't write it down, how it happened and now don't remember :giggle:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
It doesn't matter much at this point actually.
From what I read on his patreon page with version 1.9 you need to start game from scratch again due to some changes or use a savegame he has provided with the update.

Reactions: Drussler and spenk

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
Love the game! Was tough to re-remeber the car dealership flogging quest - how to do it but figured it out eventually. I'm missing the first image of the second page in gallery. How do I unlock that? Thanks

JKDDio

May 10, 2023

Load the game before fixing the foddle.Then fix it and when she ask you how much ,choose the 15$.
That help me to unstack from the loop

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes