SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
1676860149299.png
When the MC goes Home i get this error
And when i click Inventory at home i get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm ok it seems the game have a Problem with savegames from the Previous Version. Because when i start a new game i dont have the problems

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I like this one. Perhaps a bug though. I was able to repeat the quest with Elizabeth and reach level 21. I don't think that was supposed to happen.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 2403178

Hmm ok it seems the game have a Problem with savegames from the Previous Version. Because when i start a new game i dont have the problems
You can start the game from latest update, wish all the devs who had save issues with their games could do this.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
View attachment 2403178

yes, previous saves will throw an error. For this reason, you can always start playing from the latest update (when you start a new game, you will be offered a choice)

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Chloe is an unexpected addition, I really like the idea of reintroducing old slaves.

Hoping for Naomi to show up again, she was my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
TinWoodman555 What I loved about the first game was the quest log, sandbox without hint system is really exhausting. I hope you implement the phone with hint system in it or some other way to know what to do.
The list of active tasks for a photo session can always be viewed in the office. But I heard you, if walkthrough is difficult, I will add hints

Reactions: WichtLicht

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Who is Elizabeth, and where do I find her or unlock her quests? Also Grace is not unlocking content.

antihero789

Sep 3, 2022
Actually RSM 1 better than 2 it has more scene to develop like cast and live shot scene rather than RSM 2. For me RSM 2 too boring, you have find character to sell pic and make money sometimes you need a few day to found them and ask them to take a picture.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes