nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Seems like Penelope's new photo session is bugged (latest update)...can't move on with her after speaking in the park. Unexpected error comes up.
GREAT GAME!!!!!

LilJur

Feb 27, 2018
I like how this game goes
"You get $120 for underboobs. We need boobs! They will pay better!"
And then goes
"Oh, hey! Boobs! Here's $100"
Makes a lot of sense

Reactions: Maxus_mudo

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Plenty of errors in this update.
As Nunzio says, cant finish the Penelopes quest, I get moved over to the exhibiton scene after a wile.
When try to send whore on work "an unexpected error" comes up.
It is also something wrong with the storyline. I got Chloe tatooed and signed before she has arrived in the box. (and frankly, did she not arrived already last update?)
Plenty of "an unexpected error" shows up.

But except that, I like where this is going. Miss the first girl from S1 and the watersport events with her.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
are 1.2 saves not working or is 1.3 only errors?
basically i loaded the save from a 1.2... then i tried options for most and they mostly trigger the rror logs. which i have to constantly either rollback or ignore.... which just tells me that the save file doesnt work ?

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
Seems like Penelope's new photo session is bugged (latest update)...can't move on with her after speaking in the park. Unexpected error comes up.
GREAT GAME!!!!!
Yes and a lot of errors also in other parts of the game, but this one is loopping, because when you invite her to the photo session, you get the error, your try to Ignore it, and then you are at the expo with the other girl !

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
basically i loaded the save from a 1.2... then i tried options for most and they mostly trigger the rror logs. which i have to constantly either rollback or ignore.... which just tells me that the save file doesnt work ?
I hope we won't have to begin again from scratch !!

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Had to start a new game because old saves are incompatible. Now I'm stuck at level 14 and every time I try to do a new photoshoot, the game says I should investigate first, something you can't do until level 18.

What the actual fuck?

Last edited:
Reactions: troublex2

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Yes and a lot of errors also in other parts of the game, but this one is loopping, because when you invite her to the photo session, you get the error, your try to Ignore it, and then you are at the expo with the other girl !
Yep...that's the one

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
1. Old saves won't work (or cause bugs)
2. You don't need to play from scratch, you can play from the last update, select "Start new game" and then "Play from the last update"
1683262999202.png

Reactions: oceanbobo4

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Had to start a new game because old saves are incompatible. Now I'm stuck at level 14 and every time I try to do a new photoshoot, the game says I should investigate first, something you can't do until level 18.

What the actual fuck?
send me your save file, i'll check it

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019

What the actual fuck?
I just checked playing from scratch twice - everything is fine. You obviously missed something. Check the pharmacy, library or send me your save file

belg

Sep 23, 2017
I just feel the story is kinda backwards and has some serious plot holes. If the protagonist got locked up for 3 years and got out, it would make quite a lot more sense that there was a deeper dive into how the people from RSM1 is doing, and that the protagonist try to find out if they are alive and well etc.

The initial story kinda does point that out since the protagonist has no real idea why he was locked up - and after 3 years finding that out would be a hell of a lot more focus. As currently with the day system that is just put off and not thought about for several weeks at minimum.

That does not mean that old characters have to be introduced into the gameplay at that point, because it makes sense that it takes a while and the current way to make that happen is actually decent (and would require some setup and not just happen instantly) and can easily be changed to fit with a changed story to "make more sense".

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
I just checked playing from scratch twice - everything is fine. You obviously missed something. Check the pharmacy, library or send me your save file
i am having the same problem, the pharmacy says there is nothing left in this update and i have not been able to do anything at the library at all.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
i am having the same problem, the pharmacy says there is nothing left in this update and i have not been able to do anything at the library at all.
You forgot to sell repaired flogger in inventory (By clicking on it). Then the next day, Elizabeth from the car dealership will come to you. Then quests with her will be available in the car dealership. And so, having completed the quests with Elizabeth, you will reach level 18 and new quests will be available

Last edited:
Reactions: koko0125 and ryu318
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes