chaosmaker2k

Jan 13, 2018
Yes and a lot of errors also in other parts of the game, but this one is loopping, because when you invite her to the photo session, you get the error, your try to Ignore it, and then you are at the expo with the other girl !
Yeah I been getting the same thing and tons of error messages. Love the game but something is broken

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
If you talk about jumping to Clementine and stuck after Penelope dialogue in a last quest - it fixed in 1.3
No so far the last 2 new updates I have to start over because of several error messages when resuming from old save.
When starting again there are no errors,
So something seems to go wrong with new updates and old saves.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
No so far the last 2 new updates I have to start over because of several error messages when resuming from old save.
When starting again there are no errors,
So something seems to go wrong with new updates and old saves.
old saves NEVER will works. NEVER! It will always create errors.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
well

they should ...

the playerbase is as small as it is now because of this (maybe)

btw tested it yesterday - way to grindy imo
taking one photoshot - have to sell them - go sleep
repeat for (ingame) weeks ...
Each update introduces new variables in the code. And old saves believe that these variables do not exist. Therefore, old saves will not work, or will be but with errors. I always give the player the opportunity to play from the last update or give a save for this. Old saves will still work if I do some light graphics tweaks without adding new characters or quests. But since the game is in development, it is constantly expanding and something is changing.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Each update introduces new variables in the code. And old saves believe that these variables do not exist. Therefore, old saves will not work, or will be but with errors. I always give the player the opportunity to play from the last update or give a save for this. Old saves will still work if I do some light graphics tweaks without adding new characters or quests. But since the game is in development, it is constantly expanding and something is changing.
Fair enough for me.
I just keep replaying the whole game then for now until it got to much content, then I wil starting to use the "start from last update". :)

Keep up the good work ;)

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Chloe is an unexpected addition, I really like the idea of reintroducing old slaves.

Hoping for Naomi to show up again, she was my favorite.
the 1st slave.

hoping Pamela can change hairstyle and colour. :ROFLMAO:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I've played the latest version and I'm pretty sure that I found all the content. Ophelia came to visit me.

I'm not sure that this is game breaking, but late in the game, I clicked on the flogger in the 'Inventory' and Elizabeth's photo arc started over again from the beginning. I didn't play all the scenes over again, but I loaded a save from before I clicked on the flogger. Tinwoodman might need to add a flag so you can't accidently start over again with Elizabeth.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I've played the latest version and I'm pretty sure that I found all the content. Ophelia came to visit me.

I'm not sure that this is game breaking, but late in the game, I clicked on the flogger in the 'Inventory' and Elizabeth's photo arc started over again from the beginning. I didn't play all the scenes over again, but I loaded a save from before I clicked on the flogger. Tinwoodman might need to add a flag so you can't accidently start over again with Elizabeth.
It looks like a small bug! Thanks!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there, the new update Red Sakura Mansion is availavle on my Patreon

Public release after 1 month but don't forget support me on or

ch2_fb_12.jpg
Continuation of the quest with Ophelia
Do you remember? She came to your house half-naked? Here it is

- New quest for Penelope.
Do you love rods as much as I do?

- New quest for Clementine.
What do you know about knights? I don't know nothing about it. But Clementine knows. Fasten your seat belts!

- New quest for Sophie
Do you like reading books? Well, at least those books in which there are pictures?

- New jobs for Chloe
It's time to have alternative ways to earn money, right? 2 new jobs with 6 animations!

- New location: Gentlemen's Club!

Something new huh?

- New character
I don't want to spoil it, but you will be happy

- New watersports scene
You understand what I mean, right? ;)

- Add new item for sexshop
Woosh, woosh, woosh!

IMPORTANT: Don't try old saves! This will cause errors!
If you want to play only this update, select new game in main menu and choose "Play from last update"

Have a nice play!

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Weird to see the sequel turns out to be less exciting than the first.
Using Renpy is great so it's not a technical issue, just the scenes are a lot more boring. It's too bad.
I'll see myself out but good luck.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for this great update. It was just awesome! :D

The best part was the quest with Ophelia, I hope we will have her with us often. :love::love: I was very happy about the new character... :love::love:

I can hardly wait until there is another update. :D

• Love
Reactions: TinWoodman555
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes