Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
After the update, my "slaves" disappeared. I always see only the progress with Penelope.
Now I decided to start a new game and stuck again with the investigating, because the package is not delivered, even after a lot of clicking.
Can somebody help or tell, what I have done wrong?
Are you level 18?

Reactions: Envoye

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Proposal to the dev: Maybe you can put in a "delete" function for old saves. :) Maybe, there is the fault.
You can already delete saves. (wel on pc atleast)
Hover your mouse above the save you want to delete then hit del button on keyboard.

Stuck again. Penelope is now a slave, during her welcoming Naomi appears, but nowhere else.
Your not stuck but reached the ending of current version. :)
There is nothing more to do with her atm.

I cannot enter the Club, so I cannot have the whipping photosession with Elisabeth. Where is my mistake?
Proposal to the dev: Maybe you can put in a "delete" function for old saves. :) Maybe, there is the fault.
You can only go to the club 2 times so far.
1st time you meet Naomi
2nd time you go claim her.
So wich photosession are you reffering to?
There is no whipping photosession with elizabeth in the club to my knowledge.
what does it say under photo request at the office?
Maybe you can check your gallery.
If you got everything unlocked there then there is no more content available.

Last edited:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
This is my Status quo:
And only Chloe to train
Actually I think your game is broken as you miss things in the gallery that should be unlocked like the one on your gallery 1 photo
top row all the way to the right.
Which is penelope with the fuck machine, which you should have unlocked I guess because you have made her your slave already.
And I am not sure if you can do that without doing all her shoots in advance.
You can try to buy the fuck machine (if you havent already) and go to park and see if can you start the shoot.

But on the other hand maybe it is better for you to wait till version 1.9 drops.
With version 1.9 you need to restart the game anyway or use the savegame that is provided with the game by tinwoodman which wil have everything unlocked up to version 1.9 i guess.
And when you decide to replay it yourself, then first fail to pay rent by buying stuff (clothing) till your out of money to unlock the one on page 3 first one on the left top row. ;)

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021

BGrant

Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone. I've reached level 30 but I'm on loop with Elizabeth's lingerie scene. Does anyone have one saved on this level?

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I am playing the Android version on a tablet. Is there a possibility to change the opacity of the text box? It covers almost the interesting parts. :cool:

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes