Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Yes but he is seriously late with the next update, especially since he wanted to try smaller and faster updates.

Reactions: spenk

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
There was a poll on the patreon were a majority wanted slower releaserate with more content so I guess the we have to wait a week or two for the free 1.9
possible - must have missed that - but you are right in the bundle description on itch.io he says its updated every 2 month.

JingleB

Formerly 'Junkie Mate'
Sep 22, 2019
I think I've hit a bug (or two). This is my first play through and I've gone as far as I can. I clicked on the paddle in the inventory a second time a few days after the first and it resold it to Elizabeth. Also it just keeps replaying the chic dress photo shoot when ever I talk to her. I can't progress with Elizabeth to the lingerie shoot. Not sure if the two issues above are related or not.

The other issue is the Penelope just started turning up in the mornings several days before I found her in the library.

Save attached.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Version 1.9.1 is public now because, v 1.10 relised

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JingleB

Formerly 'Junkie Mate'
Sep 22, 2019
I think I've hit a bug (or two). This is my first play through and I've gone as far as I can. I clicked on the paddle in the inventory a second time a few days after the first and it resold it to Elizabeth. Also it just keeps replaying the chic dress photo shoot when ever I talk to her. I can't progress with Elizabeth to the lingerie shoot. Not sure if the two issues above are related or not.

The other issue is the Penelope just started turning up in the mornings several days before I found her in the library.

Save attached.
Never mind... started from scratch with the latest release and everything worked fine.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Red Sakura Mansion 2 [v1.9.1] [TinWoodman]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

spenk

May 4, 2018
A good update and nice to see Pamela again ... hope Dev will not run out of ideas in future

What are the Char levels good for ???

Do they earn more by training them ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedSakuraMansion2-1.9.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
TinWoodman555

On your patreon page in the changelog for v1.9.1 you mention that old save files may cause bugs.
But no mentioning of that here in your post, so is this changed between then and now or is it still better to start over or use the savegame file you provided with the download?

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
What is in gallery 31? (first in third page) Only this I have not...

Edit: OK it is already answered. No rent fee

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
TinWoodman555

On your patreon page in the changelog for v1.9.1 you mention that old save files may cause bugs.
But no mentioning of that here in your post, so is this changed between then and now or is it still better to start over or use the savegame file you provided with the download?
Hello there !
What savefile provided with the download ? I don't see one

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hello there !
What savefile provided with the download ? I don't see one
This is what is said on the patreon page I linked to.
(ATTENTION: It fundamental update and this time old saves can cause bugs, use the save file from download folder )
But not sure which download folder he is referring to tho.
But if you open the game folder that you just unzipped and go to games then saves there is one savegame inthere called auto-1-LT1 I think that is the savefile he means.
Copy that into the renpy folder on c and it should work I think.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes