• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Red Sakura Mansion Fan Game [v0.02] [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
RedSakuraMansionFG-OnlyFunzv0.02-banner.png

Overview
Ren'py Fan game of the Original Red Sakura Mansion
+ Intuitive Game play with new Layout design +
+ Engaging Dialogues & Events System +
+ Expressive Sound effects +​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-30
Release Date: 2021-07-27
Developer:
OnlyFunz | -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English (Other International languages planned)
Original: Red Sakura Mansion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Interface Help:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: -
- -
Extras:

RSMFG-Main-0.02.jpg RedSakuraMansionDemo#Warning.png RedSakuraMansionFG#Dev0.02pref.jpg RedSakuraMansionDemo#Language.png
RSMFG-Panel#1.jpg RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02.png RSMFG#Dev0.2ExPrev#2.png RSMFG#Dev0.2ExPrev#1.png RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02g.jpg RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02d.jpg RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02f.jpg RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02e.png

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
My only drawback is unavoidable prostitution in the original game its why I walked away from it. Harem tags and having them be prostitutes' just do not go together. Maybe this time around it can be avoided and the girls can do something else. Just my 2 cents and if it doesn't happen I will sadly walk away again.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
My only drawback is unavoidable prostitution in the original game its why I walked away from it. Harem tags and having them be prostitutes' just do not go together. Maybe this time around it can be avoided and the girls can do something else. Just my 2 cents and if it doesn't happen I will sadly walk away again.
I had the same thoughts

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I had the same thoughts
I'm planning to implement an option to select "Original story mode" (for people who want the story in ren'py version)

..or "Extended Story" - where the story will be focused for Harem setup. New renders will be required and it is being planned.

I believe the Original story was intended to be Harem and due to the initial plot, it got deviated into Prostitution. I don't know.

In my Demo, if you happen to select the "Sandbox mode" option when you start the game, you will get a spoiler about planned story plot.

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
Nice, love the game. The original was buggy as f. one release had no text inside the text boxex etc. I think renpy is way better.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm planning to implement an option to select "Original story mode" (for people who want the story in ren'py version)

..or "Extended Story" - where the story will be focused for Harem setup. New renders will be required and it is being planned.

I believe the Original story was intended to be Harem and due to the initial plot, it got deviated into Prostitution. I don't know.

In my Demo, if you happen to select the "Sandbox mode" option when you start the game, you will get a spoiler about planned story plot.
That would be awesome as I love the look of the models but just did not like "That" aspect if its kept out I will gladly enjoy and look forward to more content.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
sanb.png

:(

So the main game is a sandbox and you plan to have a sandbox in the future?
/confused

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilInside666

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018

If you succeed in pulling it off then you will have a new supporter.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 1275293

:(

So the main game is a sandbox and you plan to have a sandbox in the future?
/confused

View attachment 1275304 View attachment 1275305
I believe due to the gameplay presentation, one would easily think the current state is sandbox already.

My approach in the current demo is more of a hybrid. There is no grinding but still it acts like an interactive VN. You have freedom to navigate and not restricted like traditional VN. However, you still follow the story.

In the planned sandbox, the girls will have individual stats and goals. There will be ways to achieve the goal in different ways.

For example, in the demo you meet a Library receptionist and there is no degree of effort to win over her other than buying her a lewd book!

I would like to add different options to bring her to the mansion.
- Kidnapping!
- Blackmail.
-Take her out on Date to progress gradually.
- drug her! Make her a Drug addict.
- and many more..
This, I would like to term as Sandbox.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
- drug her! Make her a Drug addict.
Ohhh god please don't even the thought you will be getting girls into drugs at all is a huge turn off my me. Occasional recreational I can see but even the thought you would add making them drug addicts just please don't. I am seeing way to many games coming out with surprise additions. It would be nice to have at least one with non of the crap others have been shocking people with.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
So its basically just a copy of the original thrown into ren'py? :unsure:
Yes, currently it is a port into ren'py.
I have mentioned it in the Developer Notes.

However, you will notice dialogue changes, to blend in with the story events.

Many have requested in the original thread as the other game engine gets buggy.

Last edited:

LewdCorner Owner

Jun 3, 2021
Ohhh god please don't even the thought you will be getting girls into drugs at all is a huge turn off my me. Occasional recreational I can see but even the thought you would add making them drug addicts just please don't. I am seeing way to many games coming out with surprise additions. It would be nice to have at least one with non of the crap others have been shocking people with.
id make this optional.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017

You had my interest but now you have my attention.

I adore the models for the original but the prostitution requirement was one I abhorred. Certainly looking forward to how this develops.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So what happen to the original game? are they still developing it? or did they hand over the asset to a new developer.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
id make this optional.
I have personal experience with what drugs do and have done to people its even worse then the prostitution crap because it leads to that and much much worse so even as a "option" I will walk away and not recommend the game. So your thinking tells me you have never seen a person overdose and die in front of you or turn their entire life to shit.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes