taler

Oct 5, 2017
What is the software used for this game ?
I tried to use Joiplay to play with android as there is no android port yet but this is not compatible unfortunately
Unfortunately it's not renpy, why people don't just use renpy i would never understand.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I know right? Imagine the people who called the MC a cuck would walk up to a pimp and call him a cuck. :sneaky:
If you think about it pimps are professional cucks. They essentially serve other men for money. Sure they're good at wrangling women but ultimately that skill is packaged and sold to dudes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If you think about it pimps are professional cucks. They essentially serve other men for money. Sure they're good at wrangling women but ultimately that skill is packaged and sold to dudes.
Damn, that means that so is the barista in your local cafe, or pretty much any male working in retail. The world is full of them :eek:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Damn, that means that so is the barista in your local cafe, or pretty much any male working in retail. The world is full of them :eek:
Well if you want to get all philosophical, that's why the concept of a "sovereign" exists, if you're not a sovereign or at least independently wealthy, you're probably some kind of wage slave. It's pretty similar to a cuck. In the case of a pimp though it's a sexual dimension in that what they're selling is a woman they've acquired. But yeah I do consider being a wage slave analogous to a cuck, you're trading the most valuable resource you have, the limited amount of time you have in existence for other people's pleasure.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes