Retor

Apr 7, 2020
With the next update, will there be a way to bypass the previous content to get to the new stuff, or will a full playthrough be required again?
Except in version 4 where the mechanics of the game changed, we did not have to do a full playthrough if we had the save game of the previous version. Does it hold good even for the upcoming release TinWoodman555 ?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1018773 Red Sakura Mansion 0.6 is available on . Please support TinWoodman!
Yeey, been awaiting this :) a very humble tip/opinion concerning your releasepost.. please don't invest your time in a income mini game, no one has ever succeeded in creating a fun, engaging or interesting mini game for a AVN, they're always just annoying and tedious :/ skip that and put your efforts towards what you do best; storywriting and renders.
Best regards

Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Yeey, been awaiting this :) a very humble tip/opinion concerning your releasepost.. please don't invest your time in a income mini game, no one has ever succeeded in creating a fun, engaging or interesting mini game for a AVN, they're always just annoying and tedious :/ skip that and put your efforts towards what you do best; storywriting and renders.
Best regards
Thank you!
I would argue with you about my storywriting ))) My English is improving but not as fast as I would like )

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you!
I would argue with you about my storywriting ))) My English is improving but not as fast as I would like )
Sure, fight me :)
I'm not putting the preassure on you of calling you a semantical genius byt I do enjoy your story plot and chsracter development.
My kind of game/story, live with it! :D

• Love
Reactions: TinWoodman555
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes