fantaman13

Oct 29, 2019
hello, i would like to explain a little bug in this game. when you finish all quests for the first and the second slave, and then you come back to an old quest of the first slave (maybe just for to see it again), well the progress with the second slave goes in hell and you need to restart all again.

i hope somebody will fix it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TinWoodman555

Cuandad

Sep 25, 2020
Great Art and design. Beautiful girls. Story is horrible though. Very much not a BDSM story. The MC is horribly abusive and takes the enjoyment out of the story. MC is not a Master, just a slave pimp (who also has some issues with women). Was hoping with Chloe that it would not go that way, after Naomi story, but now both girls are the same just abused sex slaves. Huge changes in story need to be done for this to be good. Most scenes could easily be rewritten to increase the eroticism and enjoyment using the same art.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
The developer needs help, I downloaded it from your link and unzipped it and it turns on for a second and throws it out, can you tell me what's the matter? before that the game was played there were no crashes, after this update the game throws

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In Chloe's storyline, you have a choice of share or not
But with the remainder you whore out without choice eh? Had hoped the game might give different paths in that regard this long into production as the models are wonderful.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Using old saves, can't trigger more scenes with new girl Jill, only her showing tits. Had everything done with previous 2 girls, but i don't know about those new quests, there is no option to start them. I could only buy kitchen in store where Jill is working. Do i have to do something specifically or is this a bug and i have to start new game or wait for a fix? Playing 0.62 btw.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Using old saves, can't trigger more scenes with new girl Jill, only her showing tits. Had everything done with previous 2 girls, but i don't know about those new quests, there is no option to start them. I could only buy kitchen in store where Jill is working. Do i have to do something specifically or is this a bug and i have to start new game or wait for a fix? Playing 0.62 btw.
you do not need to start from the beginning,I started the game from where I show you,the game is very easy to use code for money.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
you do not need to start from the beginning,I started the game from where I show you,the game is very easy to use code for money.
I saw that, but i can't bother to watch all of the scenes again for new to trigger. I hope this will be fixed because for now it's seems there is no other way than to start with chloe yet again.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
hello, i would like to explain a little bug in this game. when you finish all quests for the first and the second slave, and then you come back to an old quest of the first slave (maybe just for to see it again), well the progress with the second slave goes in hell and you need to restart all again.

i hope somebody will fix it.
Thanks for feedback! i will fix it in next release

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Don't use old saves! You can start from Chloe storyline

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
Great Art and design. Beautiful girls. Story is horrible though. Very much not a BDSM story. The MC is horribly abusive and takes the enjoyment out of the story. MC is not a Master, just a slave pimp (who also has some issues with women). Was hoping with Chloe that it would not go that way, after Naomi story, but now both girls are the same just abused sex slaves. Huge changes in story need to be done for this to be good. Most scenes could easily be rewritten to increase the eroticism and enjoyment using the same art.
I have the same feeling, I played in the past when there was only one girl, the images are fantastic, but the story is rubbish, and the feeling of playing in the position of a sick soulless bastard, did not give up for a second.

The creator has a great modeling quality, now he needs a new game, with a good scriptwriter, and a script that satisfies someone other than the Incels.

A game where you don't feel like walking trash when interacting with girls innocent enough not to see what the MC really is.

PS: for people who like to write, this story is unsatisfactory even forgetting about the monster that is the MC. It needs a scriptwriter and fast.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes