Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Mwahaha! I opened the game, but I only got music playing. :HideThePain:
А ты что ждал чего то иного?!Это ведь вторая игра у этого разработчика! Всего лишь вторая,Карл! Когда будет десятая, может появятся и картинки!
What were you waiting for something else ?! This is the second game of this developer! Only the second! When it’s ten, pictures may appear!

• Haha
Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Developer Notes:
No text is visible: do not touch the text speed settings, return as it was and restart the game.
Прошу прощения, это что шутка какая то!? А на фига тогда нужна кнопка ускорения , если ее нельзя использовать!!??

I'm sorry, is this some kind of joke !? And on the fig, then you need an acceleration button, if it cannot be used !! ??
Это баг движка, я тут бессилен.
This is bug of engine, i can't fix it

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
А ты что ждал чего то иного?!Это ведь вторая игра у этого разработчика! Всего лишь вторая,Карл! Когда будет десятая, может появятся и картинки!
What were you waiting for something else ?! This is the second game of this developer! Only the second! When it’s ten, pictures may appear!
Шутку оценил ;)

justanotherlamesn

Aug 8, 2019
I've read through the thread and couldn't find any reference to the problem I'm having: There is no Mansion button on the interface, just a blank space where it should be. I've tried compatibility mode and running as admin, and I've played previous versions without issue, but I can't even get a new game started now past the opening intro text.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
I've read through the thread and couldn't find any reference to the problem I'm having: There is no Mansion button on the interface, just a blank space where it should be. I've tried compatibility mode and running as admin, and I've played previous versions without issue, but I can't even get a new game started now past the opening intro text.
in the latest update the game has removed the mansion button so you have to go to the map to the sex shop and furniture shop to progress

Reactions: justanotherlamesn

justanotherlamesn

Aug 8, 2019
in the latest update the game has removed the mansion button so you have to go to the map to the sex shop and furniture shop to progress
Thank you, that was it! The quest description could use a refresh to make it a little more obvious, since it's such a change from older versions, but I do like the result.

Reactions: Ihd5914

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you, that was it! The quest description could use a refresh to make it a little more obvious, since it's such a change from older versions, but I do like the result.
i can only suggest after doing everything just do a quick check at both shops as they will light up if they are available.
possible something you might want to @ the game developer Tinwoodman with a suggestion as he possibly doesnt know about it

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
In this game you only do look? Do you train girls to be used and humiliated just to peek? Well good luck because what a shit mc
Bye

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Observation: In Chloe Storyline, when you look into the quests page, it says "Do whatever you want" should it not update to reflect the quests of the storyline of Chloe? TinWoodman555 :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is male domination avoidable? ...relax, just joking, its the asshole question I always encounter on game-threads with my fetish interests. How does it feel? Well, I could have only really known that if I didn't reveal I was only joking. By the way, can you make a femdom patch?

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Это баг движка, я тут бессилен.
This is bug of engine, i can't fix it
Так может стоит сменить движок? У тебя ведь офигенная рисовка, но 80% проблем игроков идут от движка!
So maybe you should change the engine? Your art is awesome, but 80% of players' problems come from the engine!

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Так может стоит сменить движок? У тебя ведь офигенная рисовка, но 80% проблем игроков идут от движка!
So maybe you should change the engine? Your art is awesome, but 80% of players' problems come from the engine!
Легко сказать "смени" ))) Это ж сколько всего заново надо выучить... Это же не картинки из папки в папку переложить, надо фактически научится программировать в другом софте

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
does anyone have any idea how to get the game to run in linux?
i really liked it but since then i changed to a linux based system and now the game doesnt start anymore

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Why cheat for money? It's easy enough to get without cheating and probobaly faster than coming here and asking for a cheat code, too.

Car4man

May 17, 2017
Too bad, the game does not start!
only sound I assume graphics card driver
Unity, Renpy, RPG Maker and all other Game Engine run with reasonable performance.

edit: right Mouse Button, Max Screen open the Game!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes