theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Great game, took me a while to figure out how to buy a room at the start. Love the dedication to the bdsm/domination theme. I can't stand sandbox games but i'll definitely come back around to this one.

Reactions: Priappus

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It's interesting to see normal shaped male torsos for a change ... sure, I love muscly men and go jelly at the sight of'em, but it is nice to see a bit of normality that is still very attractive.
Also, I have a 'thing' for Mansions, and did a search awhile back for every game here that uses the word in the game's title, and to my dismay; most of them have been [Abandoned]- the game that is, not the building .lol. so I hope this isn't another candidate.
Bookmarking this game :)

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
whats the difference between Special Edition Red Sakura and the normal edition ?

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
whats the difference between Special Edition Red Sakura and the normal edition ?
the special edition is the patreon edition i believe where you get some add ons which make the game easier and also some extra scenes but i could be wrong

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The girls look hot but the moment I saw the second dick in the previews any interest I had in the game died.

Apr 7, 2019
any news on new update?
Hello, Meet2480. I was reading a public post on the developer's Patreon page dated May 23 and he indicated that he'd need about 10 more days to test the game to his satisfaction. So even if he needs a little extra time to make sure everything is up to standard, he will probably release the game to $10.00 patrons no later than the start of next week. I hope that this helps.

Best wishes - Barbarella2021.

Reactions: Qixoni
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes