boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Agreed it's a nice one with very good renders.
Also an improvement over the previous game as this has no useless energy management or pointless grind.
And it has some kinks that are rare too like spiting (maybe more later?).
Keep the good work.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
000.png Some says - it was small update, yes, I worked a lot on the new earning system, I want you to be able to play the game all the time and not just once after the release. But the work turned out to be more than I expected, and I hope to complete this task by the next release. But I'm sure you'll love it when I'm done.

I also added some galleries (only for $20 patreons), for those cases when you do not want to play but just want to relax, you know what I mean) And for the next release, I will add a lot more galleries, and they will open as you progress

Here download links. Please support me on Patreon, without your support, I cannot continue to improve the game
If you don't like Patreon, you can send any amount to my PayPal tinwoodman555@gmail.com

/

Thanks for all my supporters!

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well it short because we were all waiting for the Jill update, but the new scenes are all very hot and well done.
Although my game froze on Chloe's Examination on the Piss Drink option and seems to do so every time.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Well it short because we were all waiting for the Jill update, but the new scenes are all very hot and well done.
Although my game froze on Chloe's Examination on the Piss Drink option and seems to do so every time.
Give me the screenshot where you have freeze, pls

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
This is the exact screen.
View attachment 1271697
At that stage the menu option doesn't do anything and neither does the Esc key; have to close the game.
Given you can still complete the event if you avoid this specific step it's not a massive issue.
Try ver (redownload game) and click on marked area to jump straight to this quest, and give me feedback please!
1624991153188.png

Reactions: DJsona
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes