boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Yes that did fix it.
I first tried with your hidden shortcut and it worked. So I then tried from the savegame and it worked there too.
Seems you fixed it. What was the issue?

• Love
Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Yes that did fix it.
I first tried with your hidden shortcut and it worked. So I then tried from the savegame and it worked there too.
Seems you fixed it. What was the issue?
Thanks GOd ) I have 2 versions, but i think it was problem in specific sound effect (ogg file)

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks GOd ) I have 2 versions, but i think it was problem in specific sound effect (ogg file)
my game does not turn on, if you need some screenshots, tell me, I have a simple shortcut the game turns on and immediately crashes

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
my game does not turn on, if you need some screenshots, tell me, I have a simple shortcut the game turns on and immediately crashes
Windows ver? Hmm... very unusual issue... May be your antivirus blocked (an deleted) some files? Just compare files into ZIP file and unpacked folder

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Windows ver? Hmm... very unusual issue... May be your antivirus blocked (an deleted) some files? Just compare files into ZIP file and unpacked folder
I don't have an antivirus before it turned on until version 62, then it stopped it starts and immediately throws it out, windows 10

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I turn it on for a second, a black screen appears and throws out the game, it turned out to be compatible with windows 7, it did not help, tried to open it with the help of the administrator did not help either

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Now I downloaded 5.03 and the same problem, I think that I have a problem, I started it before, do you have any thoughts on this? Can you tell me what the realties are?

Apr 7, 2019
Wow, what an update! A lot of variety was included in these three scenes. Also, this is one of the few games out there that incorporates the spitting fetish and how well done was it here! Thanks, Mr Tinwoodman555!!!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hahaha funny posted same day as a fan made one. As I stated in that one I will state in this one I walked away from this game due to the prostitution aspect..... Harem + Prostitution does not mix. There are plenty of ways the MC and the girls can make money that does not involve whoring them out. Be creative and not take the easy way out dev and you will find more fans playing the game.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes