Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the scene is very good, the game is amazing,is one of the best games I have ever played,but it is not for young boys and narrow-minded but for people who have great experience in sex stories.

Reactions: Busted1201

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I must say its not a style of game I have played much of before But from what I have seen I couldnt help but want to support it :) So keep up the great work.

• Love
Reactions: TinWoodman555

RedSh

Jul 17, 2017
This isn't my sort of game, but I really like the models, so...

Some comments:

The first girl is all anal. The second girl is none. I'm thinking a bit of balance would be in order. ;-) The first girl's pussy must be aching for the PC after however many months the games takes place over, and the second would be so cute staring into your eyes as you enter her backdoor.

Also, as the early game has little really to do as you develop your relationships (as in, it's bleedin' forever before you actually have sex with the first girl), I think I'd expand the photography bits. One, the models are cute and you only get to see them for like 2 seconds at a time. Two, it would be an avenue to fill out your slave roster. Three, it's pretty traditional for photographers to sleep with their models. ;-)

I think I'd have a model who wanted more work approach you before a shoot (e.g. the redhead), and offer some extra-curricular activities if you'll feature her in your photos. Keep the random aspect, so if the client wants the redhead then you get playtime and money, but if the client wants the blonde, then you forfeit the money for playtime.

You could even make it strategic -- if you want to sleep with the blonde, then never photograph her, even if the client wants it. She'll get more desperate for work, and then offer herself up to you.

Have the sex ratchet up in the usual manner, maybe lewd pics for your personal use, then a blowjob, then a titjob, then vag, then anal, then group play.

If you wanted to actually get them in the harem, add in behavioural training -- okay, but you have to wear this outfit; okay, but you have to put on this collar; okay, but you have to use this toy; okay, but you have to call me master -- until she realizes that she likes her situation and is no longer just roleplaying, and moves in with you.

Anyways, that's my 2¢ on how to better integrate the photography bits into the game.

Cheers.

Hobbe81

Jul 6, 2018
for linux users - got it working finally (text + images + sound)
- have latest wine (obviously)
- execute: winetricks crypt32 on your terminal
- execute winecfg on terminal
-> add game exe
-> set windows version to WinXP
-> libraries tab -> add crypt32.dll(native, buildin)
and your are ready

tested on ubuntu 18.04
Linux 5.3.0-59-generic #53~18.04.1-Ubuntu x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Which version of Wine? I tried with 5.0 and 6.0 and neither worked.

Is it possible to make a script for PlayOnLinux or Lutris to make it work?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes