Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Naomi hates flowers, she talked about this on first date;) You can give her a book several times to increase her mood to the maximum and then meet her

We get the book only once in the whole game and there is no multiple books to gift. We get only the Dress multiple times. I have tried and tested this in the game TinWoodman555 please do check this and let me know. Thanks

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
The game is great TinWoodman555. Keep up the work. Still there is room for improvement.

Suggestions for the game:

1. Require more rooms/access places in the mansion:
Would prefer that we had more rooms to open in the mansion (at present the game has only the living room and Naomi's room). Still doubt where the master/MC (as you call it) would sleep/rest.

2. Multiple Characters would be good:
Would like to see more characters in the game which the MC would train.

3. Access to locations/characters opening up through conversations:
It would be better if the MC builds up a conversation with Naomi to open up the second location and the second character to be trained (the character can be a friend of Naomi) and the conversation with the second character can open up the access to the third location and the third character and so on. This would make the game more interesting.

4. A boss cannot be working to earn for him:
In case you are showing the MC to be a boss, please note that a boss never works. He makes others work and enjoys the fruits of their labour. But in case you are showing the MC to be a leader, please note that a leader works with the team and enjoys with the team.
As far as point 4 goes, I think that at present, the MC iwould like to be bossing around than a leader. TinWoodman555 you could bring in a twist in the trait of the MC turning him from a boss to a leader. This would be better considering that Naomi and the subsequent new characters in the mansion would like to see him as a leader than a boss. :)

Reactions: TinWoodman555

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
2. You also need to understand that not everyone is ready to work with this kind of material (lewd texts), but I'm looking for possible options, and I think that I will find a solution soon
Okay, if you found a solution, great (so I can archive my offer again and work on SOB a bit more ;) ).

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Anybody know what is the cheat code? The game is grindy like hell

You buy gift but the star values goes down? Is this a bug ? The amount you spend for the gift and amount you earn as driver is stupid.
While we dont expect balance for new game, but this is ridicoulous. The developer even QA his game?

Last edited:

wideout99

Jun 23, 2019
Naomi hates flowers, she talked about this on first date;) You can give her a book several times to increase her mood to the maximum and then meet her
I feel incredibly stupid lol but how do I give her the book? If i click on it it just gives me the option to purchase it again, and when i click meet up it says shes not in the mood and she needs a present. Also can't go visit her from the city map as there's nothing to click.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I feel incredibly stupid lol but how do I give her the book? If i click on it it just gives me the option to purchase it again, and when i click meet up it says shes not in the mood and she needs a present. Also can't go visit her from the city map as there's nothing to click.
Give me you save file (look it in folder with game) i'll check

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Anybody know what is the cheat code? The game is grindy like hell

You buy gift but the star values goes down? Is this a bug ? The amount you spend for the gift and amount you earn as driver is stupid.
While we dont expect balance for new game, but this is ridicoulous. The developer even QA his game?
only one gift worsens Naomi mood - flowers, she hates it

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
TinWoodman555 in the whole game and there is no multiple books to gift. We get only the Dress multiple times. Could you please check. Let me know if you require any game files to check

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
TinWoodman555 in the whole game and there is no multiple books to gift. We get only the Dress multiple times. Could you please check. Let me know if you require any game files to check
you can buy multiple books when Naomi level 3 (after first meet in restaurant)
1587715090207.png
at this point some player buy flowers and lower Naomi mood. I specifically left the possibility of multiple book purchases to Naomi mood could be raised again.
And after that, after chating with Naomi, she got level 4, and you can no longer buy her books.
When Naomi level 5 - yes, you can buy a dress multiple times to raise her mood

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
you can buy multiple books when Naomi level 3 (after first meet in restaurant)
View attachment 630662
at this point some player buy flowers and lower Naomi mood. I specifically left the possibility of multiple book purchases to Naomi mood could be raised again.
And after that, after chating with Naomi, she got level 4, and you can no longer buy her books.
When Naomi level 5 - yes, you can buy a dress multiple times to raise her mood

For me Naomi is on Level 13 and I can no longer buy books, there is only dresses I can buy. You could include multiple books based on level of Naomi too in future releases Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

curtz

Sep 2, 2017
OK here are my unwanted 2 cent because whoever made this game obviously knows very little about women. Having been in multiple real life BDSM relationships with women, i can tell you this: This game is completely fantasy. Dont get me wrong, i like fantay but its not a little bit unrealistic, its plain dumb. The only kind of women who would allow you to treat them this way are cheap drugged whores if you pay enough cash. Real BDSM Subbies want to be treated like any other women. There is NO women on earth whose mood would increase by a bdsm book in these circumstances!! Its completely dumb. This would be the most creepy thing a man can do and she would certainly call the police. Women wich hates flowers:sneaky: ..:poop:... Yes some women like BDSM, but for that they first need to trust and lover their partner. And BDSM women fall in love like any other women would. Through romantic gestures..
you know this is game right? and not "how you get laid with sub guide"
it's fiction as far as I know. Just for entertainment.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

sam00spade

Mar 3, 2019
Playing this game is like sucking molasses through a straw! It's not impossible to do, but you have to ask yourself... why bother?!

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
OK here are my unwanted 2 cent because whoever made this game obviously knows very little about women. Having been in multiple real life BDSM relationships with women, i can tell you this: This game is completely fantasy. Dont get me wrong, i like fantay but its not a little bit unrealistic, its plain dumb. The only kind of women who would allow you to treat them this way are cheap drugged whores if you pay enough cash. Real BDSM Subbies want to be treated like any other women. There is NO women on earth whose mood would increase by a bdsm book in these circumstances!! Its completely dumb. This would be the most creepy thing a man can do and she would certainly call the police. Women wich hates flowers:sneaky: ..:poop:... Yes some women like BDSM, but for that they first need to trust and lover their partner. And BDSM women fall in love like any other women would. Through romantic gestures..
Man, this is a game! The game is the place for your fantasies. I can make the game as realistic as possible and you will enslave a woman for several months, do you want this? )))

Reactions: wideout99

wideout99

Jun 23, 2019
Give me you save file (look it in folder with game) i'll check
Turns out I'm just stupid lol. Didn't realize all you had to do was buy the book to raise her mood and you don't have to actually give it to her. Maybe in a future release it might be a good idea to indicate that after you buy the book her mood is already raised? Like "Book purchased. Naomi's mood increased +1"

Reactions: TinWoodman555

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
you want her? She will be your third slave ;)
639841_chloe.jpg

Took me around 2 hours to replicate, its not 100% but i want to believe its close :love:
(I'm sure many would have already found the model details. Until she is introduced in the game, I wont share the info. as Fan arts could spoil the atmosphere - I want to see how this game/story shapes up)

Thank you,
TinWoodman555 for creating a lovely character.
Third Slave! ~Can't wait..

New-Model-02-Test.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes