TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I thought I would give this one a try... It is pretty much just a highly grindy sex slave trainer and management game demo... The text is full of broken English, and there really is no story/plot... Although the one characters image quality is alright, it is mostly still images and events don't last long... You also have to to a lot of repeating things to get anywhere... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip
Thanks for feedback!

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hope to see how the latest update of RSM will turn out. Hope we get more interactions between characters and new locations to explore TinWoodman555
I had to rewrite a lot of code to reduce the grinding. There will be no interactions between the characters in this release, but it will certainly be in the next. I published the full list of updates on the page of Patreon. And yes, it's update available now

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
For Non patreon users- is the public version available for download?

Last edited:

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Sir
You have 5 Free and Fast download links

MEGA
As a Mega member I always prefer using a Mega link. Why?? nopy drops out halfway through longer downloads uploaders fail to mention the size of the file. Zippy sometimes have ads so you may have to request the download many times. I have had isues with most download sites. Mega is normally faster than some others. Oh there are limits but with a vpn you can avoid that problem.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I'm confused :unsure: isn't it customary to break in Girls that work for you first before letting others? I mean its fine but if your gonna dive into the slave trade, you might want to try out the merchandise. Unless he is gay and isn't interested or a virgin and doesn't know what he is missing. :ROFLMAO:

This isn't really cockold or ntr, there his employees, might as well open a restaurant. He might actually participate in making some fries or help with dishes. :D

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes