DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Reddoll_2095_Cover_01.jpg

Overview:
Reddoll 2095 is an Adult Visual Novel Cyberpunk Style Game divided in chapters of 20 to 30 minutes playable content. All chapters will be an independent story or not, they will take place in a cyberpunk futuristic city in the same year. The story will be full of Easter eggs and you always keep in mind that nothing is what it seems, technology will be your ally and sometimes your enemy. Along the story you will have to chose your path through the story that sometimes can end well and sometimes not. So, join us in this adventure and be part of this amazing cyberpunk world..​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2021-06-15
Developer: Pixex Interactive - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - -

Reddoll_2095_Chapter_2_Screenshots_01.jpg Reddoll_2095_Chapter_2_Screenshots_02.jpg Reddoll_2095_Chapter_2_Screenshots_03.jpg Reddoll_2095_Chapter_2_Screenshots_04.jpg Reddoll_2095_Chapter_2_Screenshots_05.jpg Reddoll_2095_Chapter_2_Screenshots_08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
story is fine, setting is something different than the classic landlady stuff, images look way too grainy, and its very short, lets see how chapter 2 and 3 go

Reactions: DevilInside666

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Expecting a rework on the graphics, else it will end up in the trashcan.
It's anno 2021, dithering images is a ' No Go ' these days.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s looks very interesting and intriguing.

I’m very happy to give it a go. Wishing the developer well.:) :coffee:

May 27, 2017
Those abs got me...
Ahhh i want more games with muscle girls!
Recommend plox!
Personal Trainer has 2 muscle girls, they're hot. (it's completed, definitely play it)
Lunar's Chosen has a fit gym trainer & buff demon, they're also futas which is a bonus. (you can choose to give or receive)
Holiday Island has many fit, muscular babes, plus big bazongas. (gameplay is a bit unintuitive though)

These 3 are good VN's at the top of my mind, nothing else I can think of, but there are many, you'll have to search for them in recommendations.