VN Unity Abandoned Reddoll 2095 [Ch. 2] [Pixex Interactive]

rhick

Feb 1, 2019
I use a 21:9 monitor, and the game doesn't scale to that resolution, making imposible to see the whole screen. Is there any way i can change the resolution? There is no menu to do so.

Reactions: Shane498

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Is the author of the game a member of this community?

In case they're reading this, if you don't want to increase the number of render cycles, you can still reduce the noise in your renders by using a Denoiser software.

For example, I've used the NVidia AI Denoiser over one of the images of the preview.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It still doesn't look ideal, but I think it's an improvement over the noise.

I hope this helps

Pixex

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Hi Sakrilas, thanks for the advice I will implement it right now. And reupload the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

Pixex

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
About the granny and low quality pictures. It was my fault to compress too much the images in the compilation and I use a photoshop filter that was not good for the images. Now I'm working to fix all the images. I'm doing all the stuff alone in one laptop, I write the the script and I made all the unity3d coding alone, but its unacceptable to deliver that low quality, so don't worry that I'm fixing everything in this moment and for the chapter 02 I'm implementing new things like a 360° hidden object and sex scene.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, :cool:

Another promising game that I will watch.

I wish Dev luck and that we have many good episodes ahead!(y)

wapbap

Jun 12, 2018
About the granny and low quality pictures. It was my fault to compress too much the images in the compilation and I use a photoshop filter that was not good for the images. Now I'm working to fix all the images. I'm doing all the stuff alone in one laptop, I write the the script and I made all the unity3d coding alone, but its unacceptable to deliver that low quality, so don't worry that I'm fixing everything in this moment and for the chapter 02 I'm implementing new things like a 360° hidden object and sex scene.
Have the same problem, but with a 32:9 monitor

Pixex

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
It's male Protagonist which means only one male is the main playable Protagonist.
In this story sometimes you will see the story as a character and other times you will see the story as a different character.

Last edited:

Pixex

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
yep and that that it will be based on short stories... that is why i am confused :)
There are different stories part of a main story, that it will be discover chapter after chapter.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
You have to take all the negative and useless posts that say "Crappy images, I will never play this" or "Looks like an emo drew this" (yes i know nothing like this was said but there were equally useless comments) and filter it with rose colored glasses to instead read "The graphics need a smidge of improvement".
I love the idea of several short stories with different protagonists that the developer is up front about plus cyberpunk has a wide range of things to advance the plots. I hope you can ignore all the shit-posting and continue to work on this with the actual helpful comments that some people leave. Oh on a related side note I have not great vision so I don't see any "grainy" I just see pictures (of course I cant see the difference between 4k and lesser video formats). Keep up the work and use the advice to improve until the shit-posts become comments like "Wow if you had started with this I never would have doubted you".

Reactions: Pixex