VN Unity Abandoned Reddoll 2095 [Ch. 2] [Pixex Interactive]

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Personal Trainer has 2 muscle girls, they're hot. (it's completed, definitely play it)
Lunar's Chosen has a fit gym trainer & buff demon, they're also futas which is a bonus. (you can choose to give or receive)
Holiday Island has many fit, muscular babes, plus big bazongas. (gameplay is a bit unintuitive though)

These 3 are good VN's at the top of my mind, nothing else I can think of, but there are many, you'll have to search for them in recommendations.
Exiles has one muscle girl. Though a dock girl.

Reactions: Pixex

Pixex

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Hi there again, Pixex!

Just out of curiosity, have you considered using one of those Iray cloud servers to run your renders outside of your laptop?
F95Zone is giving access to community iray cloud servers for free to small Game Developers that are lacking ideal hardware for their work. This may be helpful.

If you want to learn more, here's the thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-community-render-service-iray-server.66967/

On another note, if you want, I can send you the node script I wrote to run the de-noiser over the chapter 1 files back in March. I'm offering this in case you want to be able to batch de-noise pics for chapter 2 as well.

PS: That render for chapter 2 looks sleek!

Best of luck <3
Hi Sakrilas, I apply for the Iray cloud servers of F95 but they reject my application because my game didn't have at least 3 month in the forum, that's why the Chapter 2 is all rendered in Filament with a couple of tricks that I learned with time. You script was a life saver I definitely recommend it to anyone you help me a lot. Thanks. :D (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
scenes get stuck for me sometimes and i have to start over, any1 else experienced that?

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I use a 21:9 monitor, and the game doesn't scale to that resolution, making impossible to see the whole screen. Is there any way i can change the resolution? There is no menu to do so.
I have this same problem. I could live with the weird resolution thing, but there's no way to progress after the initial game summary screen. I guess there's a button on the screen I don't have access to?

Here's what I see:
1626108518654.png

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Is this game abandoned? I know there's a time limit since the last update for it to be abandoned, but the last update on Patreon was in August and the Patreon has 0 patrons. Is anyone on the Discord channel? Is this game receiving updates on there?