DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
v0.2 Status Update #3

1715449395586.png

Hey everyone!

I'll start with some good news. In the past almost 3 weeks, I've managed to make almost 300 renders, which is a pretty good result.
I'm also writing code in parallel, and that's where I'm running into some difficulties. The code for Chapter 2 is much more complex and will require a significant amount of time to complete.

I'll most likely ask one of my friends to help me with the code. Otherwise, I'll be stuck on it for 1-2 months.

Overall, if I can continue to make 100+ renders a week, I should be able to finish all the rendering work by the beginning of July and release Chapter 2 at the start of July.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
v0.2 Status Update #4

1716056524686.png

This week, I'd like to start with a brief recap of the month's progress.

First and foremost are the renders: currently, there are 350 finished renders. These took only 3 out of 4 weeks to complete.

The initial plan was to have around 800 renders in total.

Next up are the 18+ animations, where the results aren't particularly impressive yet. So far, only 2 animations have been completed, each 25 seconds long. According to the plan, I still need to create 6-8 more animations.

As for the code, as I mentioned earlier, my friend is helping me with it. Overall, I'd say it's about 25% complete.

Everything else, like sound design and so on, won't take too long. A maximum of 1-2 weeks.