DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Where can I buy the same guns ? Asking for a friend.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind having a pair like that to play with. Cap and ball black powder are a real hoot. Messy, extremely slow to load, but they're a hoot.
No way in Hell I'd use them for any serious situations... then again, maybe this pair is magical, as they have no percussion caps showing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Redemption-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
The redhead looks ugly. Doesn't look like freckles at all. She looks more like a drunkard.
Emily? No thank you. Sister? Nope. Karen looks good. Evelyn is also ok. Body propotions are finally realistic and not like in bimbo valley. That is a massive plus. Redo some of the faces, that they don't look wierd or creepy and get a proof reader. English ist not my first language either, but even i find the dialogue wierd most of the time. :cool:

And what the heck is this sausage, the MC calls a dick? :p

Reactions: Pinsel

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
No choices.
Bad English.
Go to a new town fuck girls after 30 seconds of formal chatting. Literally like.. hi, no Karen is not here and will be gone awhile..ok now lets suck your dick. Go out, visit a cafe, 30 seconds later fucking on the counter. I don't like to use the word cringe but it works here. Lisa just randomly turns up naked with bunny ears and the girl you just met acts like its all normal. It so bad its kinda funny and that was just the first 10 minutes.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Today I want to share plans for the second chapter of the game 'Redemption.'
Let's start with the main point - the release date.

• Maximum 4-6 months, and that's in the worst-case scenario. Overall, I'm confident that we can manage within 3 months.
Moving on to an equally important topic - 18+ animations.
  • In the first chapter, there's only one animation, although I have 5 more animations ready.
  • Initially, the first chapter was planned for approximately 1000-1200 renders, and the animations were prepared in advance. However, due to technical reasons, I couldn't complete all the planned renders, mainly because of my PC breaking down.
  • At the very least, all of this will be added in the second chapter. Additionally, there will be new animations.
In conclusion, I want to share a bit about the plot.
  • The plot was written even before the first chapter, and I don't plan to revise it.
  • I want to emphasize that the entire story will not end with some stupid cliché ending where Bill is killed off due to mafia debts.
  • The plot in the second chapter will be much more branching.
And finally, I would like to add, if you've played the game and have any comments of any kind - please write them in the comments here or on the site where you downloaded the game. I'll read and consider all your feedback and opinions.

Thanks you.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Redemption [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 326mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: jhonatanw

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
v0.2 Status Update #1

Hello everyone!

This week I made some adjustments to the script. The second chapter will be much darker and more oppressive. Special emphasis is placed on creating a unique atmosphere in the second chapter. Currently, the main work is focused on rendering and a bit on animations. Since I have upgraded my graphics card, there will be a lot more 8k renders in the second chapter than in the first. Development is currently going smoothly, and there are no anticipated difficulties.

Finally, I'd like to show a few renders from the upcoming chapter.

1714172115130.png

1714172127835.png

1714172214331.png