3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fenrir43

Oct 13, 2023
Could you please tell what the future tags are planned? Because...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding future tags, I can assure you there won't be any NTR/Sharing stuff. The scene with Saul was an exception, I didn't want to overload this chapter with sexual content for the MC. Considering there are only 1300 renders in this chapter, I needed to fit in other stuff besides sex. The only thing that might remotely resemble those themes will be in chapter 3, in the brothel scene.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Regarding future tags, I can assure you there won't be any NTR/Sharing stuff. The scene with Saul was an exception, I didn't want to overload this chapter with sexual content for the MC. Considering there are only 1300 renders in this chapter, I needed to fit in other stuff besides sex. The only thing that might remotely resemble those themes will be in chapter 3, in the brothel scene.
Thanks for this info my friend, but I'm not interested in seeing other people fucking girls besides MC. Thanks for your time. Will the future brothel scene be avoidable?

Fenrir43

Oct 13, 2023
Thanks for this info my friend, but I'm not interested in seeing other people fucking girls besides MC. Thanks for your time. Will the future brothel scene be avoidable?
Yeah, the brothel scene will basically be an alternative to the main one. So you can totally skip that whole scene and it won't affect the main story at all.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, the brothel scene will basically be an alternative to the main one. So you can totally skip that whole scene and it won't affect the main story at all.
how about lesbian icluding girl on girl in threesomes will that be avoidable. is the girl from that scene pictured avove a LI? Also when you say skip that scene and it dosnt affect the story to ke that sounds like it will still happen but with the option to not see it. Or is itactually avoidable meaning a choice determines whther the scene actually happens or not.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote