Mod Java Completed Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Haven't been here in a few days, so you can imagine my surprise at seeing the Completed tag and nearly having a heart attack.

By the way Jorja What are your thoughts on new update? I kinda like it. It seems to have been inspired by something... :unsure:
I'm calling it complete because I will no longer be updating the mod due to the direction and changes they have made in the latest version and nothing they are working on currently interests me in the slightest. I have accomplished all that I set out to do with the mod as of 2.14.4.

I think the new Hiro looks absolutely terrible. The only improvement was the hair everything else was a major downgrade. I'm also tired of there not being any actual gameplay additions.

This is also not the first time they have borrowed an idea from my mod. For example, I took the first minotaur scene and gave Hiro a sissygasm. The very next week they added their own version of it into the game. Coincidence? I think not.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed the mod. Take care and God bless.

Last edited:

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
I'm calling it complete because I will no longer be updating the mod due to the direction and changes they have made in the latest version and nothing they are working on currently interests me in the slightest. I have accomplished all that I set out to do with the mod as of 2.14.4.

Well that's unfortunate, but all good things must come to an end. I'm assuming considering your stance that you're also finished supporting the game too? (understandably).

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Well never say never but for right now it's definitely on hold. I'm just not playing the game so really I was working on the mod for you guys and gals. I did post up a 99% complete 2.15.3 and I will leave up the 100% completed 2.14.4 (with slime correction).

Thanks again to everyone who appreciated and enjoyed the mod it's because of you I kept it going for as long as I did.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018
Well, I understand your choice and salute your official statement on the matters. I fucking super duper ultra instinct loved all the stuff you did and if you ever do anything else at all, I hope to high hell I don't miss a single bit. Massive props, you beautiful freaking human.

I think the new Hiro looks absolutely terrible. The only improvement was the hair everything else was a major downgrade. I'm also tired of there not being any actual gameplay additions.

This is also not the first time they have borrowed an idea from my mod. For example, I took the first minotaur scene and gave Hiro a sissygasm. The very next week they added their own version of it into the game. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm all for the ability to choose hair color as well as race but I think they have jumped the gun because none of the 2D still images will reflect that choice and at the snail's pace they work at I would expect it will be a very long time before they get around to doing that. So really what is the point in being able to create a blonde African-American Hiro when she will appear as a brunette caucasian in 99% of the scenes?

At least with my mod, I took the time to recolor every single scene in the game before releasing the very first version. At the very least they could have done with this update is to create ONE new story and sex scene highlighting how the new additions of hair, eyes, and skin color will playout for the future. They didn't because that would have required some effort.

This major change will require them to have to redraw every single scene for every permutation and with the way the art works in the game that is no small task especially as they also plan on introducing visual breast, butt, and penis size to your Avatar. All of this could be great if it actually mattered because until all the art reflects these choices I say once again what is the point?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Well, I understand your choice and salute your official statement on the matters. I fucking super duper ultra instinct loved all the stuff you did and if you ever do anything else at all, I hope to high hell I don't miss a single bit. Massive props, you beautiful freaking human.
Thank you so much. It's kind words like these that make doing the mod worthwhile. Not sure if you saw it over in the main thread but I couldn't help myself and I modded the new pic with Urka because she's always been my fav. I will post it below as well.

After taking a bit of time to cool off I think I will probably continue to work on the mod but maybe a little more casually. I just need to ignore the haters and remember that I'm doing it for myself and for all the people like you who appreciate it.

OrcBallKiss.jpg

Mar 24, 2018
I just popped over to give it a good thorough look since I check in to see the game once every few weeks. I definitely noticed that a lot of the finer detail of what you do goes over some heads. Maybe a lot sadly.

But you should definitely not bend knee to Internet trolls(lest it be the troll from the game, there'd be happy bending of both knees for her) or people who flame or the like. You do something you enjoy, it really shines and you should feel good about your work. And a good few schmucks like myself notice this and go "look at that cool shit, this just happens in today's human society, out in the wild - how cool is that?". So feel good damn it!

As a side note, that picture edit is phenomenal, just pitching tents left and right here.
Thank you so much. It's kind words like these that make doing the mod worthwhile. Not sure if you saw it over in the main thread but I couldn't help myself and I modded the new pic with Urka because she's always been my fav. I will post it below as well.

After taking a bit of time to cool off I think I will probably continue to work on the mod but maybe a little more casually. I just need to ignore the haters and remember that I'm doing it for myself and for all the people like you who appreciate it.

View attachment 374762

ShiroMeinu

Nov 30, 2018

View attachment 374762
Hey just keep doing your thing! Whether you mod this game or move onto something else you got my support and a lot of other peoples as well! As long as you enjoy what you're doing people will be able to feel that same enjoyment! ^__^ Also Urka is the best lol

ShiroMeinu

Nov 30, 2018
TBH I need to find some more games that are as fun as this one and your mod made me able to play it again :>

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
question is their any fight scene art(not event art) that shows during the fight were the MC is doing the fucking instead of just being fucked? Because the last I played there wasn't(if not is their any planed?)

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
question is their any fight scene art(not event art) that shows during the fight were the MC is doing the fucking instead of just being fucked? Because the last I played there wasn't(if not is their any planed?)
There are very few opportunities where Hiro gets to top as far as I recall. So unless your kink is being a bottom you are going to be disappointed most of the time because that pretty much is the game.

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is with the goblins but not sure if that shows during combat or afterwards like a regular dialogue sex scene. I honestly don't play the game these days. I just mod the art and only boot the game to make sure it's displaying properly.

I did take a look through all the art. Here are the only three times where Hiro gets to top at least visually.

MermaidMissionary.jpg AdventurerAnalCum.jpg GoblinToppingFemaleSeethrough.jpg

Reactions: ShiroMeinu

ShiroMeinu

Nov 30, 2018
I hope the game progresses more because like you I rarely play it now because it feel likes there's no progression, but I did start playing again because of your art lol so there's that :> Something magical about Hiro being a bottom tho lets be honest.

ShiroMeinu

Nov 30, 2018
There really is no progression. It feels like it's been that way for at least a year, maybe even longer and that totally sucks. I want to know more about Hiro, her friends, and the world she lives in. I want quests to go on and places to explore. I want the fact that it's an RPG to matter.

And thank you. That's is most kind of you to say and there is most definitely something magical about Hiro and the fact that she is a complete sissy bottom and I find it super cute that she pretends to deny it even as she bends over, pulls her panties to the side, and spreads her cheeks apart. :LOL:
Yeah no progression and like something that's kinda like a personal thing that bothers me is that you got these items like the chasity cage and butt plugs and stuff but they really have no effect visually but it be like that. Also yes Hiro is the best bottom, as a trap I need to take lessons from the book of Hiro LOL. Hiro has the special ability instead of being killed just being a massive seductive slut, kinda impressive if you ask me.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well i just realized they deleted my posts defending your mod. Reason given: the fact i even mentioned it. Just wow how the hell is anyone supposed to know about the mod if i can't even mention it?

ShiroMeinu

Nov 30, 2018
W
Well i just realized they deleted my posts defending your mod. Reason given: the fact i even mentioned it. Just wow how the hell is anyone supposed to know about the mod if i can't even mention it?
Who's they? D: The actual game developers? If so that sucks, I feel mods help a game stay relevant and alive Q_Q

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Yep got a notification that my post was deleted. A mod wrote in to keep discussions of the mod on the mod thread meanwhile when I was being personally attacked by the dev and his cronies for disagreeing with the direction of the game that was like pulling teeth to have removed and most of it stayed anyway. It's also a joke because a different mod said it was okay to announce it there but to then discuss it here which I'm fine with and think is fair.

I also noticed that I don't get name credit for doing the mod on the main page but John who hasn't updated the guide in 8 months still does, lol.

So when I do get around to updating the mod I will probably post something inane and then throw in a "you know what" has been updated." so you know to come over to here. So lame. :(

ShiroMeinu

Nov 30, 2018
Yep got a notification that my post was deleted. A mod wrote in to keep discussions of the mod on the mod thread meanwhile when I was being personally attacked by the dev and his cronies for disagreeing with the direction of the game that was like pulling teeth to have removed and most of it stayed anyway. It's also a joke because a different mod said it was okay to announce it there but to then discuss it here which I'm fine with and think is fair.

I also noticed that I don't get name credit for doing the mod on the main page but John who hasn't updated the guide in 8 months still does, lol.

So when I do get around to updating the mod I will probably post something inane and then throw in a "you know what" has been updated." so you know to come over to here. So lame. :(
People will always do that when they're jealous just saying, they know they're in the wrong which is the worst part but they feel like leaving something good will take away from what they do. At the end of the day though everyone who follows you will keeping following you it's a shame they don't want more people to see your work though Q_Q

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018

That is some shit, dude. Lame as hell. Sorry you're getting treated like that. Sounds like this game doesn't deserve your effort.

I actually came in to see what all the mod does before I start the game proper, and reading the few posts lead me to this and I just had to show some support, first. Your mod looks like a labor of love and will no doubt go underappreciated.

Now that I've shown support, allow me to get back to why I came and offer some unsolicited feedback: more detail on what is, or just as importantly isn't, changed, would go a long way to boosting your mod's adoption rate. Personally, a mod that just throws in a huge list of changes that can't be toggled individually or in clumps poses risks due to people having different fetishes. For my part, the fear that you've altered breast size is one big reason I may not take the risk. If the changes stated in the OP are the only ones, perhaps consider stating what isn't changed, such as proportions, genitals etc. If there are other changes, list them categorically and maybe provide an example of each type of change with a before/after. The examples you've provided are obviously from your mod, but as I have no basis for comparison, I can't make an informed decision.

In any case, if you do continue to mod this game after the shit you're having to put up with, you've got a fan by perseverance alone.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to check out the mod. I hope you like it. I added makeup, freckles, tattoos, and jewelry to many of the characters. I color balanced every single image to make them warmer because the game has a cool look to it. I recolored the combat screen. I brightened up the world map. I also made the water look like water instead of nuclear fallout. I made some minor changes to some of the icons and I replaced the games font to something more girly and more to my liking. I did not change any of the character images in the game as that is not or ever will be my intention with the mod.

I also had nothing to do with breast size. That was the developer. You can still choose to keep Hiro flat as a board if you like when creating your character. Now, as far as making things selectable it's impossible. The game consists mostly of 2D static images.

This is an example of what I do.

Mod OrcBallKiss.jpg Original OrcBallKiss.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes