Mod Java Completed Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 21, 2017
Look Ik I'd be asking a lot but I wish you could have the option to turn the mc into a futa or herm I'm not really into trap but I do like the story of this game i don't mean to be rude or ask for to much all I'm really asking is if it would be possible

• Red Heart
Reactions: BPLydia

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Joseph wert - i will be honest with you. This is possible only if Maj & Alis will decide to do it. Please don't ask Jorja who is brilliant artist to learn how to program games from scratch in Shockwave Flash (becouse that would be needed).
Jorja will not answer your post, just being simply too polite to do that - so i am aswering. And Jorja's mod is not about recoding a game but making graphics awesome. And i bellieve it was archived already long time ago...
It's not simply done by coding few things. With already existing graphics - new changes made to Hiro appearance would need at least one copy more of every graphic Hiro having already in game: vagina / tits and/or "variables".
I am also sure of that in the future someone next beside you will come with another idea/request, like "please i want to have mc with tits, vagina, but no dick - and looking like a bimbo sex doll". That would be adding another shitton of graphics to already 800 MB game file.
Games are simply not made like that. Every game created by the authors have it's own target of content and audience in their heart and mind. This game is about guy, looking like a beutifull girl in a world of futas, fighting them, or surrender to them becoming sloot at the end. It is unique fantasy as unique as game itself which is one of kind. It is hard almost to impossible to find games like this. But there are also other games here.
But if you like more freedom of mc becoming anything you like best way will be to play Trials in Tainted Space, and i'm recommending it - which gives you more freedom on deciding what type of character you wanna be. And there are so many variations of that in TiTS... Yet it is totally different game in looks, more like reading - and it has shitton of hot texts, descriptions of sex scenes. It's like million and million kinks and fetishes to read and enjoy! And it's also very sci-fi and futuristic game.
I also shared a link to download and play newest version of TiTS for the community of f95zone (yes it's patreon's build for backers, not availlable if you are non-supporter).
TiTS have got also a when you can find many things about this game.
Also if you are interested i am sharing description of my current futa build in TiTS in a spoiler below. I decided to develop as an exhibitionist futa, human/demon/angel hybrid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you again jorga <3 tbh I haven't played the game in quite awhile(building that content:3) can't wait to try everything with the cute little redhead

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks! I'm glad you like the mod. It's been quite a while since I gave it a full playthrough myself. Have Fun! :)

Last edited:

Minos_zx

Feb 21, 2019
Greetings, the mod is great, but one scene (slime -> "Love Dart") in the game is not cropped, can this be fixed?

Reactions: Movikx

Minos_zx

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for spotting the error. Open the .jar and go into the enemies folder and replace it with this one. The next update will have it corrected as well.

Hi, thanks for saying where the image is located, since the excess was cut out at the top, as you said, open the .jar file and found the original file, and cut it out without loss, and put it here.

Minos_zx

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for taking the time out to fix it it's appreciated. I'm not even sure how that happened to begin with. :)
It’s not worth it (I have time at the moment) if I used Photoshop while cropping images, it’s better to use a magic wand and decrease the pixel capture tolerance (about 25-30 points)

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
hi jorja, just a tip, if possible you could put the jar file in the mega link in a folder and rename it with the version on it, just to make sure which version of the game that folder is, something like ToA 2.15.2, because in the thread description it say 2.14.4, then the jar file itself could stay with name "Tales of Androgyny"

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
hi jorja, just a tip, if possible you could put the jar file in the mega link in a folder and rename it with the version on it, just to make sure which version of the game that folder is, something like ToA 2.15.2, because in the thread description it say 2.14.4, then the jar file itself could stay with name "Tales of Androgyny"
The version of the game in the mega folder will always match what is written on the main post. So right now it says 2.14.4 and that is what it is. If I finish my update for 2.15.2 the main post will be updated and show that in the version spot.

I hope this clears it up a bit for you. Take care.

Reactions: NoG0d and Antosha

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
The version of the game in the mega folder will always match what is written on the main post. So right now it says 2.14.4 and that is what it is. If I finish my update for 2.15.2 the main post will be updated and show that in the version spot.

I hope this clears it up a bit for you. Take care.
yes, thanks

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Haven't been here in a few days, so you can imagine my surprise at seeing the Completed tag and nearly having a heart attack.

By the way Jorja What are your thoughts on new update? I kinda like it. It seems to have been inspired by something... :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes