EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
632974_RE283613_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A squadron composed of young witches. The name of the group is Impressions!
They are fighting with various organizations that commit evil acts day and night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-15
Release Date: 2020-04-13
Developer: Kunka Kunka Empire
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you BaasB for the link and dr4nox for the crack

RE283613_img_smp4.jpg RE283613_img_smp6.jpg RE283613_img_smp5.jpg 632977_RE283613_img_smp3.jpg 632975_RE283613_img_smp1.jpg 632976_RE283613_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

Suit

May 11, 2019
I bought and completed this the other day. It's very short and very disappointing, I'd say 2 hours playtime tops. You can cheese the entire game by purely levelling the magic skill tree. There's a very limited number of enemies, around 10 at most, and that correlates to the number of unique CGs. It's not really worth your time.

Brainwashing? I'm sold,
This is also why I picked up the game, on the basis that it apparently had "brainwashing". It doesn't. As far as I saw there was a singular enemy who after attacking you with a mind attack 3 times resulted in a game over where Red ends up giving out a tit job, and then fade to black. This is the 4th image listed under the post.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Recollection Room Password 3636
Looking it over I don't think the Recollection Room was actually finished :unsure: Well it gave me a Complete System Data Save so it served it's purpose I guess

They couldn't be bothered to translate the H Scene Titles... And it seems the Dev couldn't be bothered to count...
Without much effort Translated H Scene Titles

The enemy is known as the "The Dirtys"... Enough said for translation quality :cautious:
The Girls are colors (Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow) so yeah they really racked their brain on those names...

Funny enough you can hold down A on the Keyboard or Button 4 on a Gamepad to Skip Text

Attached System Data and H Scene Labels translated in Common Events (Only useful if you decrypt Game.rgss3a)

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Ugh! Why do the good games have to be ruined with censorship. I am just wasting my time on these games. I have lost all hope of finding good rpgm games anymore. I will play it, but I hate censorship. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! It's like hanging up the original mona lisa but not until after taking a torch to it first. Now it's not worth shit anymore so why hang it up on the wall? Not the developers fault. Just like the mona lisa being burned is not the artist fault. It is just a fucked up situation that I wish I could do something about. But I have lost all hope of salvation. Whoa is me. Boohoohoohoohoo! Sob sob. Sniff sniff.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes