Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Ugh! Why do the good games have to be ruined with censorship. I am just wasting my time on these games. I have lost all hope of finding good rpgm games anymore. I will play it, but I hate censorship. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! It's like hanging up the original mona lisa but not until after taking a torch to it first. Now it's not worth shit anymore so why hang it up on the wall? Not the developers fault. Just like the mona lisa being burned is not the artist fault. It is just a fucked up situation that I wish I could do something about. But I have lost all hope of salvation. Whoa is me. Boohoohoohoohoo! Sob sob. Sniff sniff.
well, i guess the only hero who can save us is Kagura game. (IF THEY CHOOSE TO TRANSLATE SOMETHING GOOD LIKE THEY USED TO)

Reactions: Andragon

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the door open on 1-1? I find two switches on the wall and do nothing. I killed all enemies on the floor and nobody has key for this. Also, the level with all the traps I am stuck on. Some are just spikes that cause a little damage. I thought maybe sacrifice some health but the only ones between me and progression are pitfalls. Is there a jump function? A way to disable the traps? I don't get it.

Jaxx Maxx

Aug 2, 2017
At the castle how do you unlock the door on the second floor and keep from getting injected in the dungeon? What am I missing?

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
on first floor you just need to flip the two switches to get through the door, on the second there are traps around but if you didnt know already you can loot the bodies after you defeat them which on that level alot of them drop devices that let you see the spike or the pitfall traps

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

am stuck at the castle myself I found green in the dungeon but with all the options you get captured so still figuring that one out I'll edit this if I find a way

Edit: I figured out the part with green you need to press the cancel button rather than pick one and she gives you the key to the next level

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Unworthy. Minimalistic from every point of view. All the fun as usual come from being defeated but that's the lesser problem.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Ugh! Why do the good games have to be ruined with censorship. I am just wasting my time on these games. I have lost all hope of finding good rpgm games anymore. I will play it, but I hate censorship. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! It's like hanging up the original mona lisa but not until after taking a torch to it first. Now it's not worth shit anymore so why hang it up on the wall? Not the developers fault. Just like the mona lisa being burned is not the artist fault. It is just a fucked up situation that I wish I could do something about. But I have lost all hope of salvation. Whoa is me. Boohoohoohoohoo! Sob sob. Sniff sniff.
I hate censorship as well, but: d'uh... is a japanese game. What else you expect?
If they have not been officially adapted for western market there is nothing to do. Pixellations and doll nudity are unavoidable.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
on first floor you just need to flip the two switches to get through the door, on the second there are traps around but if you didnt know already you can loot the bodies after you defeat them which on that level alot of them drop devices that let you see the spike or the pitfall traps

am stuck at the castle myself I found green in the dungeon but with all the options you get captured so still figuring that one out I'll edit this if I find a way

Edit: I figured out the part with green you need to press the cancel button rather than pick one and she gives you the key to the next level
Finally I can proceed in the castle!! Thank you!!

ShibariErza

Apr 25, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the door open on 1-1? I find two switches on the wall and do nothing. I killed all enemies on the floor and nobody has key for this. Also, the level with all the traps I am stuck on. Some are just spikes that cause a little damage. I thought maybe sacrifice some health but the only ones between me and progression are pitfalls. Is there a jump function? A way to disable the traps? I don't get it.

UP how do i open the door at 1-1?

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Pregnant? If not i don't :v wasting time to play it.Only play the game has pregnancy
Yeah, time waster is the very definition of this game. Barely any cg's, cg's they have are kinda meh, and most scenes fade to black way too early.

Brainwashing? lol, barely any of that in there. Pregnancy? Forget that too. Unless I somehow missed it in the tiny game it is there is none at all. Though if you extract the pics there is one pregnant pic of red as standing art but, it certainly doesn't seem to be in game.

I dunno, it is what it is I guess. But, given the tags the disappointment is real and the game itself was boring. oh wells :(

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019

So in other words, if I flipped the 2 switches on 1-1 and it didn't open the door then my game is glitched?

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Also, knowing where the traps are is not an issue. I must have picked up 100 of them suckers. I can see them just fine. But they prevent going forward.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Redone my guide a bit when I'm less sleep deprived with the addition of the first 2 + GO unlock. Guide is a bit simple but mostly just if you get stuck rather than combat/loot finding though regarding combat mage build best build can still easily beat the floor designed against mages. Also no gallery unlock on completion so might be worth making save points each lvl or at Game over points so you can collect them later.

when you beat enemies remember to search them some have items that you need or help to proceed

I don't think the games that bad at least the the translation is OK not MTL copy and paste but in general very mediocre and short

Complete save attached wasn't sure if the System_data had all the data to unlock the gallery but if not there is a save in each area and at points to clear the gallery if needed

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes