VN Ren'Py Abandoned Redwood [v0.08] [edenSin Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
well it looks good, even i droped tear.....from army to say family hard end...its is never easy.

but then it...it just start to be ridiculous.....

Reactions: Anonymux

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If he was working for me, he'd already have failed.

Silent alarm trips, they ask him to check it out and his first words are ...... "if it's an intruder, what do I do, i'm in a bathing suit"!

How about doing your fucking job?

The one they are hiring you to do....

You know, head of security. That head of security is asking a pool full of bikini clad women what he should do?

That on top of the litiny of dumbass questions he's asked so far. He's an ex soldier that has worked in special forces and military intelligence and he's stuttering around like a 14 year old virgin.

Surprised he didn't get a nosebleed when he saw a tit.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just started... the intro is pretty damn... well... embarassing.

- How fast did MC's hair grow?

- is the Bus stop in a desert, and his pal's house... in a forest somewhere in Germany ?!?! WTF is that?

- the notion that his pal's mom & sister DID NOT know that her son/brother was killed in action is preposterous and silly.

Honestly, is the Author 12?

Reactions: riddikk91

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
No, but in the current version there is only 1 decision in the intro that has an impact on the story so far... in the next one there will be more.

I hadn't noticed this myself at first lol, but this will be adjusted in the next version.

How many savegames are you making in the short game? :oops:
Basically, I'm trying to expand my knowledge of Renpy with the "Redwood" Project. Therefore I try many possibilities of stuff. Whether they finally stay in or not is then decided by my inability. :LOL:

It should be there, strange....:unsure: at least I have set it. I'll take a look at it! (y)
what are the future tags

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
If he was working for me, he'd already have failed.

Silent alarm trips, they ask him to check it out and his first words are ...... "if it's an intruder, what do I do, i'm in a bathing suit"!

How about doing your fucking job?

The one they are hiring you to do....

You know, head of security. That head of security is asking a pool full of bikini clad women what he should do?

That on top of the litiny of dumbass questions he's asked so far. He's an ex soldier that has worked in special forces and military intelligence and he's stuttering around like a 14 year old virgin.

Surprised he didn't get a nosebleed when he saw a tit.
Haha,that's true.I'm imagining MC from 'The Mason Gambit' in his position,running around,going crazy with security breach,lol. And those 4 women drooling seeing his muscles :ROFLMAO:

Jan 7, 2022
I myself don't like the face animations so I just got rid of them. There aren't any faces in the corner whatsoever but also no nightmares from seeing those animations over and over. Hope you like it and if there are any problems, let me know. Only for version 0.08; just extract the zip and move the game folder where the existing one is.

If you wanna see at least one steady face maybe can I do that but I am lazy and just wanna get rid of those animations lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ktoutlaw80

ktoutlaw80

Aug 14, 2019
I myself don't like the face animations so I just got rid of them. There aren't any faces in the corner whatsoever but also no nightmares from seeing those animations over and over. Hope you like it and if there are any problems, let me know. Only for version 0.08; just extract the zip and move the game folder where the existing one is.
Thank you i just couldn't play it the way it was and i was hoping someone would remove the faces.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Haven't gotten too far into it yet. The job interview is... painful.
For somebody who was an officer and worked military intelligence he seems awfully... slow.

Shepp4rd

Donor
Feb 18, 2018
Nice start, a game with 2 beautiful redheads, Sascha was hard to resist :oops:

Looking forward to the next updates.

Loku02457

Apr 19, 2022
Need walkthrough mod for better ending .. it looks like it's not end in the end or is it bad end for bad choice after mc sex with sacha

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, even though I find it quite naive, I enjoyed the story a lot. I'm fond of the characters and I'm looking forward the next update.

Reactions: RolandG.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Need walkthrough mod for better ending .. it looks like it's not end in the end or is it bad end for bad choice after mc sex with sacha
Come on, it's crystal clear what the right choices are. Anyway, save and rollback. Save and rollback.

Reactions: Loku02457

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
i've played a lot of renpy games and never had problems. But this one, tried gofile and pixeldrain downloads, it closed itself right after opening it, someone has an idea how to fix it?

Reactions: SpeedDevil
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes