4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverimage.jpg

Overview:
You are a prisoner in a dystopian world where men are treated second-class. When a new program comes along, you may finally have a chance at parole, but will you be able to successfully complete it?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-09
Release Date: 2022-02-09
Developer: Reform Gaming
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

screenshot2.png screenshot3.png screenshot1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Cool idea, though I think I'll wait for a female version as I'm into transdom tbh.

TheDoccta

Sep 10, 2019
Well, will follow the game and i'm looking forward for what will happen. Looks good so far even if It's just first release.

Last edited:

Reform Gaming

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Nice start, do you plan on making a maledom route or will it be only focused on the transdom?
Thank you friend, while the overarching world and story will always feature transdom/femdom, the MC will have the option of playing a more rebellious and sometimes dominant role.

Reactions: Onbunga

JustDJ

Jul 30, 2019
definitely going to keep an eye on this one. the gameplay loop isn't too complex at the moment, but navigation looked good from my testing (no dead links or incorrect destinations) and the building blocks are there with multiple locations of interest.

I'm a fan of the transdom route, and I'm glad that the media used wasn't the same old pics and gifs in many HTML games with trans characters.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I really like games like these, even if there are quite a few of them. I just hope this one has some real content, give me that 5 gig download some day with tons of scenes. I'll keep an eye on this for sure.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well tbh very little content yet, i am astonished some people ALREADY rate this game it is less than a demo...

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes