4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Yes that's right, the game is mostly about being dominated by women or transexuals. You can choose at the start of the game if you want the version with female characters being trans or cis women. You can in most scenarios refuse to obey, but there is no male domination in the game yet. I plan to make a path in the future for that.

Hope that helps!
K thanks

Reactions: Katac

Nx99

Aug 24, 2019
Is it just me or do a lot of images not work?

Excited for the development of this game

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I played what's there I liked it but I really want to see more and the anal tag plus Plz use the videos with sound in them it is sooo much better with sound.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
is there no content after the sign that says "save for 0.2" or something ?

Nov 15, 2021
What there is is nice. Definitely want to see a shit ton of trans dom. I'd do a review but there just isn't anywhere enough content yet for me to do it fairly. Looking forward to changing that.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'm not usually into dom fetish but what you've done is interesting. I could totally see other versions.

The worldbuilding is limited to the "work camp" (more like a jail though). I'm hoping we'll see more of the new world later on.
The characters are few and too briefly described but interesting.
The plot is really what makes this game unique.
The pictures and videos selection is good.

I'm just having a hard time finding the right balance between the 2 characteritics reform and respect. I don't want to be too respected or reformed, I just want to stay in the middle and find my own path. And we don't know yet the consequences of too much of each characteristic.

The journal for the available missions (main and side story) is a good find though it's not always indicated that's the end of content.

Good continuation.

Dude2468

Dec 23, 2021
This is a great. I searched so long for a transdom game and never found one. It's a great start, I hope this will not be abandoned. Anyone knows if there a patreon page or something like that?

Gdddr3

Jul 22, 2018
This is a great. I searched so long for a transdom game and never found one. It's a great start, I hope this will not be abandoned. Anyone knows if there a patreon page or something like that?
You can watch the game "The Last Hope" from the Mord

Reactions: Dude2468

Dude2468

Dec 23, 2021
I looked for it and The last hope sounds great, thx. I think I will have much fun with it.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Seems like a very good idea, can't wait to see where the dev decides to take this to. I also hope it doesn't get abandoned.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
This guy dropped this and dipped, I don't think it's coming back last time seen was 2nd of march

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes