4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Reform Gaming

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Hello everyone! Dev here

I wanted to thank you all for the overwhelming response. I didn't expect such a positive reaction to my (basic and bare-bones content) game.

I've added the option to choose between trans (transdom) and female (femdom) mode at the start of a new game. This changes the media used as well as some passages, the story stays exactly the same. There's no "new" content in this update. There are also some small UI/graphical improvements thanks to some helpful tips in this thread.

I also wanted to address that this is not a transformation game but a femdom game. Some elements may overlap, but the goal is not for the MC to turn into a woman.

Perhaps more importantly, I've also started working on adding more content to the game for future updates.

Enjoy!

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
It´s been a long while since I looked forward to a new game like this. Let´s see what the future brings.

desy123228

Aug 4, 2020
Я также хотел сказать, что это не игра трансформации, а игра женского доминирования. Некоторые элементы могут пересекаться, но цель не в том, чтобы МС превратилась в женщину.
It's disappointing. Will there be any sissification content? Preferably on a permanent basis.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Thank you friend, while the overarching world and story will always feature transdom/femdom, the MC will have the option of playing a more rebellious and sometimes dominant role.
Is transdom like transexual domination and femdom like female domination? I honestly don't know if that's correct or not. Please don't be offended or laugh at me for asking. I read someone asking if the game will ever contain maledom. I believe maledom is basically male domination but I'm not sure about that either, but will the game ever contain that?
Main question I have after reading several comments and reviews is this: Is this game ALL about the male protagonist or MC being dominated, abused, and whatever by transexuals or futarani women?

Reform Gaming

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Is transdom like transexual domination and femdom like female domination? I honestly don't know if that's correct or not. Please don't be offended or laugh at me for asking. I read someone asking if the game will ever contain maledom. I believe maledom is basically male domination but I'm not sure about that either, but will the game ever contain that?
Main question I have after reading several comments and reviews is this: Is this game ALL about the male protagonist or MC being dominated, abused, and whatever by transexuals or futarani women?
Yes that's right, the game is mostly about being dominated by women or transexuals. You can choose at the start of the game if you want the version with female characters being trans or cis women. You can in most scenarios refuse to obey, but there is no male domination in the game yet. I plan to make a path in the future for that.

Hope that helps!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Quite alot of html games about femdom recently,its an untapped market sure but if you dont make it unique in some way others dont then it will fail inevitably.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I restarted the game and noticed a bug: Basically after the first class, the following week class never happens and I hit negative days. Also, how do I encounter females and not just trans?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I restarted the game and noticed a bug: Basically after the first class, the following week class never happens and I hit negative days. Also, how do I encounter females and not just trans?
There's a choice at the start of the game to have trans, or just fem characters.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There's a choice at the start of the game to have trans, or just fem characters.
Thanks I figured out what the issue was. So now the game works and without the negative days. I was using the wrong HTML file lol.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I know this game would be more on the femdom side of things, but I am hoping that some male dom or at least less subby male on female and male on trans is added. In a way, to show that MC isn't a bad guy and can still do his job in the prison without being a lapdog or just a plaything.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
For me, if it has Trans there needs to be an anal tag just saying that's where the pleasure is apart from oral. ;)

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
for the encountering females only you need to use the cheat that was implemented in the cell

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes